Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Anyone who believes they can predict the weather more than 24 hours ahead is delusional. And anyone whining about not going because of a little rain can just stay home... Only shiny,happy people should go. And we will save you a spot....lol
I agree. All you sissy's stay home.:laugh: Only happy people.:thumbsup: The rain and mud did not stop us the last 2 years from having a awesome time. Oh poo, for got to pick up a pair of rubber boots today.:laugh:

Got the truck loaded with help but from my brother Jay
The trailer is semi loaded just have to strap a few things down
Lots of room to spare I must be forgetting a bike or two lol

I even fabbed up a wind deflector wing for the roof of the truck cap
Hope it gives me a bit better fuel mileage
Even 1-2 mpg would help on the 1200 mile trip
Have a save trip Rob. The weather is suppose to be great up until wensday anyway.:laugh:

Awesome time in the rain??[emoji53] At least I'll stay dry sleeping my Xterra this year.[emoji51]

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Sorry guys, but Roberts letting me come again. Apparently before I started tagging along the weather was much better. Got my bike loaded into the truck tonight so I guess I'm committed.

Sorry guys, but Roberts letting me come again. Apparently before I started tagging along the weather was much better. Got my bike loaded into the truck tonight so I guess I'm committed.
Nah, don't feel that way....I'm convinced their June weather is always up in the air...lot's of humidity.

I say bring your sunscreen this time Spencer !

Looking forward to seeing y'all again !

I suggest water shoes. Boots are too cumbersome... And I bought a V8 4wd Tundra just for this hobby... Too much stuff to bring in the trailer for the 2wd 4cyl Tacoma I just sold.... Lol

We are all loaded , truck and trailer bikes strapped down cooler bbq lantern coleman stove lawn chairs pop up canopy lol

Just have to gas up the truck and hitch up the trailer and be ready to roll

We will be leaving around 6:30 am tues and spending one night on the road and hope to get to Windber mid afternoon wed

Road trip Road trip Road trip!!!

Last edited: