Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

One more post I had this weird head follow me home , ugliest thing I've ever seen . Don't know where it came from , but when I brought it in my shop it said damn I've never seen a custom minibike shop like this .
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/m...er-minibike-reunion-2012-a-17.html#post533407 I originally brought "Buckeyes" to the 2012 Reunion. If you look at the group picture from that year. You can see me holding it. It was part of the torture given to him for being a wuss that year.

Third time's a charm, much better weather than my last two visits. Had a great time with my brother, faux brother and a bunch of great people. Was a long trip but sure worth while.

Hear are some pictures that I took while at jeep2003's house picking up a bike for markg. His builds are much better in person and he was a really nice guy to meet in person.:thumbsup: I'm not sure what happened to the rest of my other pictures?

Attachments

Rupp 72

Windber was great this year! It was nice to be back since 2013. It was awesome putting names to faces and meeting everyone. Thank you to everyone for being so nice and making the weekend so great. A big thanks to Jeff and his family for putting on such a great event!

Had a blast at Windber this year, having missed the last two mud fests it was a great trip. Great to see everyone again, what a great bunch of people there as always. Special thanks to David Wulf for letting me ride around on the Super Powell for most of the weekend, I actually learned some stuff as we constantly needed to fix something on the bike, because I put that thing through the ringer :laugh: Hoping to see everyone next year, hopefully we can make the trek up from Florida again. Also thanks to the Milhalkos for putting on such a great event every year, hopefully things will go a little more smoothly in the future.

Jared.D :thumbsup:

P.S: Thanks to Rick for the Brats & Curds as always, they were delicious

Last edited:
Windber Rocks! Had another great time at Windber--great see old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks to Jeff for a great meet and Rick for the great eats!(without Mom Shea they wouldn't have been nearly as good). Spent too much money as usual but picked up my next project--Clown bike that will be a trike with West Bend 580 in it. Also got a nice Holder Micro Cycle (with a little help from my friends Peek and Rick). Sat when I packed up--found some visitors in my Teardrop Trailer--Cheezy, Buckeye and the sheep! Thanks again everyone for a great time.

BigRob, Jay, and I made it to Bangor Sunday night, then an easy trip across the boarder got us home in about 23 hours. Had a great time again, thanks to everyone.

BigRob, Jay, and I made it to Bangor Sunday night, then an easy trip across the boarder got us home in about 23 hours. Had a great time again, thanks to everyone.
It was a great time with old friends and new
The long drive seemed to fly with two professional truck drivers as companions doing most of the driving lol

First time going, only have heard about it. Just went Saturday for parade and some riding but had a blast. Will be back next year. Hopefully with my own bike. Newer Tecumseh 4.5 2 stroke, ported, carbon reeds, pipe, etc.. oh and anyone who saw the bike with the 2 cylinder military engine, I sold that guy the engine. If anyone has a good video of it from parade I'd like to see it. Never got a chance to see it good.

MB165

I saw it, he test fired it for us while we were waiting in town, once I get all my crap in order ill post the video of it running..............

First time going, only have heard about it. Just went Saturday for parade and some riding but had a blast. Will be back next year. Hopefully with my own bike. Newer Tecumseh 4.5 2 stroke, ported, carbon reeds, pipe, etc.. oh and anyone who saw the bike with the 2 cylinder military engine, I sold that guy the engine. If anyone has a good video of it from parade I'd like to see it. Never got a chance to see it good.

Due to abuse of the rules at Windber there will be changes in the works this winter. Jeff and I will be making changes to due the lack of respect for his property and rules. Riders continued to ride the dirt road and blacktop road after multiple announcements to NOT do it. Racing thru the vender areas. Children out of control. Get it together parents. You set the example. Some of the adult riders are the worst offenders. The parade was a disaster. People NOT obeying the rules. Passing in the oncoming traffic lanes. No respect for Jeff with kind of behavior. He is responsible for the event. The blame falls on him. Then the ACCIDENT. First time ever. Police and EMS involved. That should have never happened.. This may be the end of the Parade due to all the bad behavior. Rules will be changed. No longer will new auto parts store mini bikes be welcome. A pre- date for all bikes will be enforced. This a VINTAGE meet. Not a free-for-all to destroy someone's private property. His family lives there. Have respect for it. He doesn't have to open his home to you. You know who you are. Not all are to blame. Remember it only takes a few idiots to ruin a great thing. And who am I? I have attended this since the 2nd meet and Jeff is my friend.