Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

I'm sure us Wednesdayers will figure it out, maybe the tree line group should wait until we all get there and park our self's in an orderly fashion :laugh:
Maybe I will pull in sideways with my 40' of truck and trailer and block it all lol
Just kidding , love it up on snob hill lol

When I asked Jeff a couple of years ago he had no problem with the trikes we ride. His concern was with the ATC style upright ones,quads and modern dirt bikes.... Those are usually fast,loud,smelly two strokes. Not like the modern 4 strokes but those don't fit in... I believe Jamie already confirmed with Jeff that our style trikes are o.k. This year.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
is this event at a campground where there would be hook ups for a travel trailer? Also is a honda ruckus welcome at this event?
there is always an extra bike or two you can borrow and ride from some one. No hook ups but there is a shower house, and only about a mile from town with all kinds of amenity. Lots of people tent or crash in their cars.

So I think I'm going to be able to attend. Have to get my DB together. Might bring my ruckus as an emergency back up in case I have issues with the mini bike. I'm close to windber this weekend watching the Johnstown tomahawks playoffs. Go Hawks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't be able to get there till late Friday, 9/10 pm. Would that be a problem!!

Not at all man...any time at Windber is good time...:thumbsup:

I came in on Friday my first time...

Saturday morning, when I awoke to the sounds of mini bikes riding everywhere.....my first thought was....you mean I could have woken up to this cool sound, and activity, both Thursday, and Friday morning as well...:shrug:....

I have made it a point to arrive on Wednesday each time since...:laugh:

Come join us.

Last edited:
Not at all man...any time at Windber is good time...:thumbsup:

I came in on Friday my first time...

Saturday morning, when I awoke to the sounds of mini bikes riding everywhere.....my first thought was....you mean I could have woken up to this cool sound, and activity, both Thursday, and Friday morning as well...:shrug:....

I have made it a point to arrive on Wednesday each time since...:laugh:

Come join us.
Thanks. I'd love to come earlier in the week but I have 4 day and 5 day weekends the following 2 weeks. Hard to get 3 long weekends in a row off from work. Going to try and work half day on Friday if I can.

Thanks. I'd love to come earlier in the week but I have 4 day and 5 day weekends the following 2 weeks. Hard to get 3 long weekends in a row off from work. Going to try and work half day on Friday if I can.

I hear 'ya riderskate..! You'll enjoy what ever time you do get to spend there.

Since I was only 15 minutes from windier I took a ride to the location. I met Jeff when I was there and he gave me a little mini tour, all I can say is WOW!!! I am now so pumped for the event. Going to send in my registration when I get home tomorrow and get my butt in high gear getting my bike together.

Since I was only 15 minutes from windier I took a ride to the location. I met Jeff when I was there and he gave me a little mini tour, all I can say is WOW!!! I am now so pumped for the event. Going to send in my registration when I get home tomorrow and get my butt in high gear getting my bike together.
Cool, very cool....that close to the mecca wow....:laugh:....

Jeff and his family and friends are the cream of the crop....:thumbsup:

So i'm not 100% sure how the registration fees work out. I'm coming alone, this is what I come up with, Let me know if i'm correct.

$10 registration
$40 camping fees, I'm coming Friday night and leaving Sunday $20x2=$40
$12 Saturday party
$22 XXL Tshirt
$84 total if all of the above fees are correct?