Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

I was thinking that since most of our group hangs together we can probably save some space by setting up together. Someone brings the grill... someone brings the cooler... etc...since the pavillion isnt open day one then cooking is a good idea. I have 2 ez ups so one can be set up as a communal kitchen and the other could be for hanging out. Since Randy,you are beside me usually you wouldn't have to pack your ez up and we can fill my giant cooler with drinks from Walmart,food or whatever when we get there. I have a spare chair... plenty of room for others to sit under my 12x12 ez up... etc....thoughts
I was kind of hoping not to have to bring the grill :doah: I figured if I brought the same pasta salad Mama made last year we could have that for dinner Wednesday night and sneak out to the diner you guys went to last year for breakfast Thursday(as long as you guys wake me and Karen up this year :doah:) and from then on they would be serving food there :thumbsup:
If you guys really want me to I can bring the grill and the 2 burner stove and a frying pan and utensils but we will need a table to put some of it on I'm only bringing my smaller one :doah:

I was kind of hoping not to have to bring the grill :doah: I figured if I brought the same pasta salad Mama made last year we could have that for dinner Wednesday night and sneak out to the diner you guys went to last year for breakfast Thursday(as long as you guys wake me and Karen up this year :doah:) and from then on they would be serving food there :thumbsup:
If you guys really want me to I can bring the grill and the 2 burner stove and a frying pan and utensils but we will need a table to put some of it on I'm only bringing my smaller one :doah:
Oh yes, they snuck out on us last year. lol Please, Please bring the coffee pot.:laugh:

You bring a grill Randy I will have a table to use. I was going to stop and pick up more Wisconsin home made brats. I got a small gas grill I can bring.

I have a small gas grill too. We can just leave a couple on the tables for anyone to use... we can wake you for breakfast. We just need accessible vehicles for everyone to pile in..lol

I need to get something running.:laugh:
Me too...:laugh:

My Chinese carb came in for the War Eagle, so gotta put that on and tune.

Got a new motor for the Mts-30, so it's apart again.

Busiest year ever at work, but I'll get them together before time to leave for Windber.

Last edited:
So what is everyone bringing to sell... I don't have much this year. Just a few rims/tires and maybe my microframe(weldking) mini bike. If I dont sell my beater xl70 tomorrow that I picked up at the swapmeet a couple weeks ago I might bring that.. at least it is a goid trail rider..lol

I made my bed, now I have to lie in it

I made my bed, now I have to lie in it :laugh: As you can see the seat was way to small to sleep on so I did this :thumbsup: I got the plywood for nothing I had the 2x3 and the ripped down 2x8 cost me about $3 :thumbsup: The fact that I don't have to set up my tent..........priceless :thumbsup:

Thanks, the seat its self is less than 5 feet but if I lie at an angle on the plywood there is 5'8" :thumbsup: I have 2 cot mattress' and a brand new shipping blanket and my sleeping bag so I am hopeful it will be comfortable :thumbsup:
Very Nice Randy...great idea....:thumbsup:

Sleeping at a diagonal should do it...we had a van once that had a little bed in the back spanning from side to side like yours is...I'm 5'8" and fit great in that sleeping at a diagonal. Enjoy that...!

Last edited:
Got one more bike to load on trailer and then it's ready to go. Then pack truck full of parts for the bikes. Covers. Axles. Jackshafts. Brake parts. Tail lights. Grips. Brake cables. Some clutch parts. Hope I have room for a bike to ride out there.

delray

randy i won't be coming this year. this will be my first year with my son for fathers day and plan on doing something with him that weekend. maybe in the future i will bring him out if he takes interest. he does like riding his mini snowco 3 wheeler.......:thumbsup:

Don't forget a spare tire for the trailer
:laugh: I didn't have one so I went and got one this morning :thumbsup:
randy i won't be coming this year. this will be my first year with my son for fathers day and plan on doing something with him that weekend. maybe in the future i will bring him out if he takes interest. he does like riding his mini snowco 3 wheeler.......:thumbsup:
That's cool Brian, they grow up so fast :doah: