Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

Just curious if anyone had anything go missing at windber? I bought a Gilson project and some extra parts from capguncowboy. Well the new Gilson tail light and gas tank straps never made it in to my van for the trip home. They were in boxes under are canopy so no one would think they were for sale. Any one else have a problem?

Sorry to hear this Joe. I had no problems but then again there were a lot of us hanging out at the site all the time too. Hope someone seen something going on up by you when they were taken.

Well I didn't pay a lot of attention to Windber last year but I had several members ask me this year if I was coming and actually asked me to come. Sooooooooo It is already on the calendar for next year. Lord willing I will be there.

Joe I never have anything stolen..... But I have a lot of stuff that has been adopted..... Funny thing is they never come back to visit... Hate to hear you had troubles.

Parade or not it looked like a lot of fun to be had by all...

See you there next year!

Doug

It sure looks like everyone had a good time and I love seeing the pictures, for the last two years I've wanted to go really badly, but unfortunately I am not old enough to drive, and my dad didn't think that there was much of a swap meet, so this year he wouldn't take me (He didn't want to take any bikes either even if we went) so I am really going to try to convince him to take me next year (With some bikes). I also really would like to meet all the legends on this thread and see all the rides that everyone works so hard on.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
A lot of great pics, had a great time, hope all that couldnt get there this year will make it next year. Just hope its a little dryer next year.

Yes , we need to know , I already told Patty we cant make any plans for vacations for next year until we find out the dates for windber , she just rolled her eyes at me and called me a big kid , and I was ok with that comment :) :) :)