Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

Just want to say it was a blast again this is my sixth year when it rains I just say well we're camping. never had a bad time there all the people are great and helpful and generous Jeff and his family have such a large heart, I had problems with my camper could not go anywhere my brand new battery was dead Jeff brought me a battery from the big building I put it in the camper and we made it home he wouldn't even take money for the battery. Well let's hope for more rain next year

Here's some more:
Trinity's Trail Horse: Trinity is John aka Dumptruckboy's daughter.
The only fully documented build entered in the show...:thumbsup:
P.S....I saw John and Trinity 'pick' the bike from Karl 'NotSoMini's' pile last year at the reunion...it was all yellow and all in pieces....look at it now...wow. Great job Trinity..!

John's trike:

I think this is one of Karen's Tom Thumb bike's...so cool:

Brown Boonie...and his fully dressed Super Bronc...windshield and all...:thumbsup:

Some of Jeff Mihalko's bikes...just for show, not entered in the show. The white Rupp he built
specifically for the Parade...(this years emphasis was to be on safety....til the activity got squashed)....it had flashing police lights front and back really sharp.

Last edited:
You can't appreciate how nice the paint was on that trail horse was unless you saw it in person ... Great job Trinity !! Always a pleasure hanging out and talking with you Robert .. thanks for the pics !!

You can't appreciate how nice the paint was on that trail horse was unless you saw it in person ... Great job Trinity !! Always a pleasure hanging out and talking with you Robert .. thanks for the pics !!
That was some of the prettiest metalflake...the pic's look white...but the flake in that paint was all sorts of color's...when the sun hit it, it just sparkeled...even the tail light case and chainguard. Great attention to detail.

Trinik, thanks, it was great seeing you again too. Looking forward to hanging out again some next year !

Is anyone interested in starting a minibike club or event on the Jersey Shore there is nothing around here just a crappy hot dog Hut up north that's mostly interested in selling hot dogs. Here is a well known gravel pit where I ride it approximately 22 Acres you can spend the whole day out there anybody interested let me know please TheBoilermake48@Gmail.com

Awesome pics Robert , thanks for sharing !!
You are welcome Angelo...! I finally remembered to take a few pics...:laugh:...it's always so much fun, I forget about pics till it's over....:shrug:

Hey...we missed 'ya...I hope you, and Buckeye can join us next year....:thumbsup:

It was a great time. We had a blast going out to breakfast. Robert C. And Karl met Rick and I there for two seperate breakfast's before we were all meeting at the Walmart...
Day 2
We tried to get Phil to bring Karen and Bryce the first time we left for breakfast and my truck was full with RIck,RAndy,Mike and myself but he abandoned them and rolled up right behnd us.... lol.... same thing the next day... he was like a little brother afraid to be left behind..
Karen kept giving me the middle finger for leaving her behind but it was all Phils fault....ask Mike...lol
I have been going to the Corner Coffee Shop at 810 Scalp Ave. next to Harbor Freight for the last few years. Good food. Big parking lot. So if anyone needs a place to meet up next year then I think that will be the first stop before Walmart to load up. See you there...

It was a great time. We had a blast going out to breakfast. Robert C. And Karl met Rick and I there for two seperate breakfast's before we were all meeting at the Walmart...
Day 2
We tried to get Phil to bring Karen and Bryce the first time we left for breakfast and my truck was full with RIck,RAndy,Mike and myself but he abandoned them and rolled up right behnd us.... lol.... same thing the next day... he was like a little brother afraid to be left behind..
Karen kept giving me the middle finger for leaving her behind but it was all Phils fault....ask Mike...lol
I have been going to the Corner Coffee Shop at 810 Scalp Ave. next to Harbor Freight for the last few years. Good food. Big parking lot. So if anyone needs a place to meet up next year then I think that will be the first stop before Walmart to load up. See you there...
Good food for sure. Thanks Robert and Karl for the first 2 breakfasts. Thanks Randy for driving us down there.

Good food for sure. Thanks Robert and Karl for the first 2 breakfasts. Thanks Randy for driving us down there.
Hey Rick..it was my pleasure !

Yes, good food and good folks, I'm up for going there next year pre wal mart meetup...or mid wal mart meetup, or whatever. Randy, thanks for telling us about this place.

I'd turn around and go back to Jeff's right now and do it again if we could.

Guess we gotta wait till next year....:laugh:

Last edited: