Windber mini bike reunion 2018

Okay...progress finally...:anon.sml:

Got an issue with the rv parking break fixed, and got it out of the shop last week. Got the outside cleaned up, Amy's been working hard cleaning the inside...:thumbsup:

I'm off for two weeks starting Monday, but have been so busy again this year, that I've spent more time working on mini bikes in the last 48 hours it seems, than I had since I got home from Windber last year !

I got four running to bring. One of which is a project I picked up back in the cold weather, that I just started for the first time yesterday...it's gotta 5 hp briggs flathead on it, bout jerked my dang arm off, first couple times I pulled on it...:laugh:

Anyway, after figuring out real fast which was the compression stroke...it's running, but I need a better throttle set up. So if you're coming to Windber, and you got any briggs throttle set up parts, let me know, also, I could use a (better than I have) 1" throttle and cable for it.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone !
OldMiniBikes has those throttle kits for the briggs. You can order parts from OldMiniBikes and have them ship the stuff up to Jeff's.:thumbsup:

Truck and trailer are loaded. Might run out to the store to grab a couple things. I’m thinking about heading out tomorrow and getting most of the journey over with. So I can get to the hotel early enough to relax before people start showing up. What time does everyone think they will be at the hotel on Wednesday?

2:15 am Tuesday morning...chores done, errands run, 4 bikes running, 4 bikes washed, 4 bikes loaded in the trailer.

I am at least where I wanted to be as far as packing goes. I'll load tools, parts, bicycles, etc in the morning. Hoping to head out around noon...ish...:laugh:

Phil any 2m repeaters on the way?
winber area:

KE3UC 443.5750+ PL 123

N3LVZ 443.150+ PL 123

Altoona area:

W3QW 146.820- PL 123

NU3T 442.100+ PL 167.9

Carrolton/Ebensburg area

No Call Sign 146.655 - No PL

KB3BLF 145.210- PL123

KA3ZYC 146.775- PL 123

Clearfield Area

K3EDD 444.625+ PL 173.8

Kylertown

W3PHB 147.255+ No PL

KC3BMB 444.750+No PL

Milton Area:

K3FLT 146.985- PL 100.0

K3DXU 145.330- PL 167.9

Berwick Area

AD3L 146.805+ No PL

Wilkes Barre

K3YTL 145.450- PL 82.5

WB3FKQ 146.610- PL 82.5

These should get you from Route 81 to Winber.

i'll be mostly on 40 and 160 meters. ECARS 7.255 and 1.855 night time radio.

de ab2jl

I only have 2m in the truck.
I just got to the hotel. I figured I would get here today so I could relax tomorrow 10 hours of driving is tiring. Since we can’t go into the event until Thursday after noon now it is a bit of a pain for such a long ride. But a few of us will hang out tomorrow and sleep in before meeting everyone at the parking lot Thursday.
Rick if you get here early and need to use the facilities before they let you check in you two can use my room. Although they don’t seem too busy and might let you check in early. There is a restaurant right next door I might go check out. This isn’t the place I stayed at last year like I thought but fortunately it’s closer to everything.