Windber mini bike reunion 2018

That bike is beautiful :drool:
Although Jeff said it wasn’t the original color you really had to see that bike in person. I did not know you could get an orange to look that bright in the sun. It literally looked like it was glowing. I thought it was the best color on a bike I have ever seen. Beautiful bike.

Big thanks to Jeff and his wife, they went above and beyond:thumbsup::thumbsup: One of the best best reunions ever and great weather also! Great to see everyone I knew and met a lot of members in person for the first time. We had lots of laughs at Jim Kemp's expense and he was a trooper for dealing with our pranks:drinkup: Jim remember, it all started from a guy from Wisconson, not naming anyone:wink:

Attachments

Big thanks to Jeff and his wife, they went above and beyond:thumbsup::thumbsup: One of the best best reunions ever and great weather also! Great to see everyone I knew and met a lot of members in person for the first time. We had lots of laughs at Jim Kemp's expense and he was a trooper for dealing with our pranks:drinkup: Jim remember, it all started from a guy from Wisconson, not naming anyone:wink:

Thanks to all who helped raise the donations for Matt, Sarah and Aaron....Jeff's family does so much for us, it felt good to have the opportunity to help them. You folks are the best. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The raffle bike brought in almost $2000. And Doc's lamp brought in $255. Thank you everyone for buying tickets and bidding Doc's lamp up.
I am only half credit for the lamp. Fantic Freddie is the other half. I meant to get pictures of the bike and lamp winners but somehow I missed.

Doc