Windber mini bike reunion 2023

We haven't figured out yet how we are going to work out the logistics...but I keep taking steps in that direction, like getting the rv ready etc.

Windber is the best vacation ever !

I get up there, and I actually lose track of time.

joshua. c.

I'll try to get there this year, I had a family graduation to go to last year so i missed it. This exact weekend is the worst weekend all summer to hold an event, because its graduation weekend, so everyone wants this weekend off and jobs still need employees, I've missed this event 3 times due to this and due to graduation partys I have attended. I realy don't like missing it, I look foward to this event all year! They should consider pushing it back a weekend or two, It would make it easyer to attend.

The its a tradition argument dosn't work because a bad tradition is better changed, the new tradition of an easyer weekend to attend could be the new one.

Im going to have a fast powerfull new bike to play with this year and the old ones have been given upgrades so it should be loads of fun.

I'll try to get there this year, I had a family graduation to go to last year so i missed it. This exact weekend is the worst weekend all summer to hold an event, because its graduation weekend, so everyone wants this weekend off and jobs still need employees, I've missed this event 3 times due to this and due to graduation partys I have attended. I realy don't like missing it, I look foward to this event all year! They should consider pushing it back a weekend or two, It would make it easyer to attend.

The its a tradition argument dosn't work because a bad tradition is better changed, the new tradition of an easyer weekend to attend could be the new one.

Im going to have a fast powerfull new bike to play with this year and the old ones have been given upgrades so it should be loads of fun.
Not trying to be anymore of a dick than I am, but why do you attend graduations? Hell I didn’t even go to my own…college or high school….seems a terrible waste of a day….much like golfing…

joshua. c.

Not trying to be anymore of a dick than I am, but why do you attend graduations? Hell I didn’t even go to my own…college or high school….seems a terrible waste of a day….much like golfing…
Because family first! Graduations are a once in a lifetime vacations are an any time you like.