• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I have my final "list" of what I need to bring. I am getting lazy though. So I watch tv for a little bit... check one thing off the list.... run out to Home Depot for some tie downs and Harbor freight for some cheap tarps and flash lights...Check another one off the list... Let the neighbors jump in the little pool I put up...Check something else off the list... A lot of stuff I cant do until I load the bikes. But Maybe I will do that later. Then I can see what will actually fit.....

Well it finaly stopped raining so Ron and I were able to get the loading figured out.

The two biggest on the truck and the six smaller ones on the trailer lol

The tent , cooler , canopy , tools and the rest of the gear will fit in somewhere lol

Rob, I see the Powell Mini back there in the trailer, can't wait to see it. Well we just crossed over into PA a few minutes ago, heading to the Cabelas Store. Plan to ck the store out this evening, stay over near Strasburg tonight and do some of Train related things tomm. We're taking ZZ on the railroad and eating lunch aboard. Monday night were staying at the Red Caboose Motel in a caboose. It was the 2 year olds idea.. Heading over to Hershey Tue to meet David. The Park on Wed, then on to Winber. We left Beech Mtn, NC this morning; took the kid to the Tweetsey Railroad yesterday, she had a blast. I'm tired already. See y'all there.

Jesse

Well this isnt going to be fun.. I was looking at the weather for the next couple of days and I figure I should pack the bikes today... I have too much stuff.... I think I may have to have a fire sale today just to carry stuff there..... Any interest in a package deal? 1)A Tote Gote 2) A LIL Indian 3) Fox Sprite. I took the engines off the Fox and the LIL indian and the Tote Gote smokes. But to make room I would take $500 today without the 2 engines I took off.... Anyone ...Anyone? No I wont sell seperately....Until Windber... But the prices will go up significantly......

I need room. I have several engines and a Cat Frame and parts I don't have room for. I need to clear up some of the iron around here. I guess next year I am going to need a bigger trailer...

Well I hope they all fit in the van :doah: The VT2 is sold :thumbsup: can you guess who bought it :wink: The Panda Fun Rider is a death trap :doah: I hope Tom's got good insurance :laugh: and every thing else seems to run good :thumbsup: