• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just this one am coming with my buddy don and he is bring a few so this thing is so big i dont wont to take all his room . but i hope to bring back some ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol :thumbsup:

Yeah I have to figure out how to hook up my lights too.... I havent even mounted it... For this year it looks like the flashlight and duct tape for the night rides...
am not sure that the lighting coil even works i didnt check i would think it dose but who knows not going worry to much about the lights i just fallow you :thumbsup:

Wow everyones bikes look great , mine are loaded on the trailer finished or not lol
Made up list to keep track of the lists of things to do lol

Its funny I am more excited about this year , than my first time last year

I allways seem to leave stuff till the last possible moment , I got an oil change in the truck tonite and sorted out some tools then had to do a load of laundry so I dont look like a Hobo lol

Took tomorow after noon off work to do my banking need lots of American dollars for the trip and finish packing , planning on leaving Wed morning 5 am and see how far we get

Douglas, is that "Clear" bottle behind the Raptor fuel tank an alternative form of fuel, if so, better bring some extra. I my want to try it in the Super Powell. Also Douglas, that Chrome on the Raptor Powell looks really good, looking forward to seeing it.

Jesse

Took tomorow after noon off work to do my banking need lots of American dollars for the trip and finish packing , planning on leaving Wed morning 5 am and see how far we get
May I remind everyone that there is a PAYPAL APP.... In case you don't want to carry cash. ... Just a thought... I take Paypal by the way..Unless you already owe me money....Then bring cash....:thumbsup:

Been tubing and jet ski-ing on the lake in GA for the last two days and headed back out there today! What a blast! Me and the boys will be on the road early tomorrow, Windber bound. :biggrin:

old-timer

Scamming Member
I already bought some tarps to enclose my EZ-UP canopy... We can set up chairs and if I can fit the MR. Buddy heater in there is will keep us warm.:thumbsup: If not Buckeye will have to heat the place with all that hot air he is bringing from the South.... And if you are passing the torch to Vic then you have to supply the prop .....
Well I guess you guys will have to start picking on me now instead of Buckeye :laugh:

However in my own defense, we had planed on going but Jennie just isn't up to the trip yet :sad: and money is very tight for us right now.

Hopefully next year will be better for us :shrug:

Vic