• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I have been home about a hour now took me that long to read this thread :eek:ut: 400+ miles in a little over 7 hour :doah: I would do it again tomorrow :thumbsup: I took some videos and a few pics but I am not going to unload the van until the morning :laugh: so it may be a day or two before I upload them :doah: Mama and I had a great time and met a lot of great people :thumbsup: and when my head stops spinning and I wake up I will thank each and every one of you :thumbsup: But before I forget I want to thank Jeff and his family :thumbsup: this was one of the best weekends of my life and I hope to make this an annual event :thumbsup:

Oh and Buckeye isn't as bad as everyone thinks, he is worse :laugh: just kidding, he is a great guy and I would hang with him any time :thumbsup:

Windber 2013

It was a blast to see everyone, and also to meet some of the other members that I haven't met before in person!!! My friend Greg had a great time and will hopefully be going next year with his wife and kids. I was glad to ride a couple of different bikes and that people were able to ride my bikes, " Red Flipper" and Angel of Death", given those names after people rode them? Here are a couple of pictures and will get more soon.
Thanks everyone!!!!! Owen

Hey it's "Mountain Man" George !

be careful shaking hands with this guy he could bench press a Super Bronc over his head with one arm :doah:

He doesn't get mentioned a lot on here because he's not really a computer guy and not a member of the OldMiniBikes....but to people from the Tr-state area..PA.. and Windber he is a familar face, a mini bike expert and a hell of a nice guy...

We made it home. It was great to see some old friends and meet some new ones too. The kids helped unload and put everything away so grandma fed everyone some dinner before we sent them home. :thumbsup:
I will post some photos this week.

Yep we made it home safe as well. Took us around 9hrs.

What a great weekend. Like everyone has said before me it was good to a face to the OldMiniBikes user names.....well, in most cases:scared:

Here's a few pictures I took while I was out and about....

be careful shaking hands with this guy he could bench press a Super Bronc over his head with one arm :doah:

He doesn't get mentioned a lot on here because he's not really a computer guy and not a member of the OldMiniBikes....but to people from the Tr-state area..PA.. and Windber he is a familar face, a mini bike expert and a hell of a nice guy...
I think he broke my hand again this weekend...

That is a very rare picture of George, he was sitting on my friends Bronc. If he wanted to, he could of bent it in half with one hand!! Thank God someone fed him Breakfast!!

Just got home. Hopefully some of he videos worked and I will see if I got any pics tomorrow. But for now I am just going to relax. I can say it was much more fun pulling the trailer with just the trike in it and the mini Baja in the truck bed.....85 mile an hour and you didn't even know it was there....I'm glad I got rid of so much stuff and know what to narrow it down to next year for riders...lol:doah:

Nice photos, It was a good time. My wife and I had a great time. I met a lot of good members from this site, Now I can put a face to names from this site. I thank all of you, You where all good people. Including the ones I knew from past events. We had a great time after a 3 year break from Windber. I hope a lot of you can make it to Portland Indiana show on July 20-24/2013. I got my Rupp Blackwidow out in the trails and running very good with the help of a good friend of mine. Thank you Bob. I rode it around my home town today and its still Kickin' ass at just under 600 feet elevation.

If a picture says a thousand words and I STILL WANT TO SEE A THOUSAND MORE PICTURES!!!!! that's like a million words bbbaaaawwwwaaa I'm glad all had a blast and made err home safe.

Met George for the first time this weekend. Cool dude. And he's the only person I've met in the last few years that doesn't own a cell phone!