• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Made it to NC to crash with family for the night. The drive home sucks. :hammer:
I only have an hour and a half to drive and it was a bummer Jake. Nobody really wants to leave the Reunion once they are there. I kept telling my friend Tim that my dad and I were leaving and he still got out of there before me. It's just one of those places that you can't get enough of.

There were a lot of us that missed the photo. Gerry wasn't there for long enough to organize it like he did last year.
I know alot of people missed the photo. I made a announcement over the loud speaker but it is so loud with all the bikes running. :laugh::laugh: Next year we will make a time to meet before we get to the show:thumbsup:

I know alot of people missed the photo. I made a announcement over the loud speaker but it is so loud with all the bikes running. :laugh::laugh: Next year we will make a time to meet before we get to the show:thumbsup:
You aren't kidding about that! Every time something would come over the speaker we'd be trying to listen close to hear what they were saying. We were up on the hill close to the trails and it was engines constantly. Well...LOL...it didn't matter where you were, it was engines constantly...ha ha! In any case, it was said much earlier in this thread. We learn a little each year. This was only my second but definitely not the last and the main thing I learned is that I gotta camp! I live close enough to travel but I don't think you can fully take it all in unless you are there for the whole thing. So I'm with you, next year we should just make arrangements for the group picture sometime before or after the parade when everyone is getting ready or getting back. That almost seems like there is a chance we could get the most all at once.

Aside from Manchester's picture at the parade, does anyone have a picture of Jake's pink Bonanza alone? Silly me didn't manage to take one because I was so wound up on finding the parts I needed for my project. I didn't take nearly enough pictures this year.

buckeye

Camp Chatten

And one of the nicest guys you would ever meet.
Let me ride anything I wanted.
He insisted I ride the big bike. I wws so nervous. Perfect restoration and I just knew I was gonna scratch it. Whewwww!!

I didn't get a chance to meet Delray. However I need to comment on his black Baja/Hawg Ty. Absolutely incredible! I'm really not a fan of those but he really changed my mind after seeing that bike. I wish we could have chatted for a few minutes. Perfection is the only word I can come up with!