Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Windber

Hope to start prepping bikes this weekend. Moved from VA to MD in Dec, bikes and basement are a mess.
See you next month!
Owen

O.K. so we are getting down to the wire as far as I am concerned. I want to make a checklist of things to bring so I dont forget. So I figure if we all work on it together we may help someone who hasnt gone. Things like.
Sleeping stuff(blankets,pillows.ect)
Clothes
Toiletries(soap,shampoo,toothpaste,deodorant,towels,ect)
Sunblock
Hat,sunglasses
Bugspray
minibikes,tools,parts,gas
tow vehicle/trailer prep
Propane for heater
phone/electronics chargers
chair,table,ezup,camp set up stuff
flashlights,lights
cooler(drinks/food)grill?
plates and utensils for cooking/eating
paper towels/cleaning stuff
Heater
any meds needed
$$$$$$money

What else?

Also bring your own booze. PA got some F-up liquor laws if you want evening cocktails. Can't get beer at the carry outs or gas stations. and I have no clue where the liquor store is around there.

I reserved my cargo van from Enterprize today :thumbsup: I hate to admit it but I even used our AARP discount :doah: 5% is 5% :thumbsup:
I'm thinking about doing a rental also, would you mind terribly if I asked about how much that cost? I'm still not sure if I'm going and trying to get my finances together. I really don't mind if you just tell me to call them and find out for myself, it's not anything you need to make public anyhow.

Also bring cameras, standard and video.

I'm thinking about doing a rental also, would you mind terribly if I asked about how much that cost? I'm still not sure if I'm going and trying to get my finances together. I really don't mind if you just tell me to call them and find out for myself, it's not anything you need to make public anyhow.

Also bring cameras, standard and video.
Its a full sized cargo van with unlimited mileage, weekly rate $442.07($420.21 w/AARP discount :thumbsup:) plus a $200.00 deposit refunded on return

Test run.... Pushing the limits of the little Tacoma... Not a lot of room. Only the mini bird trike,Tote Gote and Heald fit..... Alsport is in the trailer... Swapmeet this weekend but looks like raind. Probably coming back with all of them too....