• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flatlanders!!! I love it when I hear that! I will never forget the day some guy in an upstate NY bar called me and my friends flatlanders. I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants! We will see you hillbillies in a few days!! Cant wait! :scooter:

shot in the ash

getting the bikes ready for windber , so I took a shake down ride on my grandsons manco t bird today , while going down my driveway full throttle it lost a master link the thing has a really big chain guard from front to back it didn't help much ,some how the chain slapped me in the butt, it felt like getting shot with a marble from a sling shot. just glad it happened today not next weekend

getting the bikes ready for windber , so I took a shake down ride on my grandsons manco t bird today , while going down my driveway full throttle it lost a master link the thing has a really big chain guard from front to back it didn't help much ,some how the chain slapped me in the butt, it felt like getting shot with a marble from a sling shot. just glad it happened today not next weekend
LOL better to find out before your loaded
I just plain and simple ran out of time I was still tightening bolts and adj carbs with them strapped down on the trailer

I just climbed out of my hibernation :rolleyes:

Talked to Peek today and I will be going. I'll be set up along the tree line behind Jeff's eatery.

Please bring lots of money. I'm bringing as much as I can load on the truck & trailer. Some junk, some good/hard to find parts, as-well as some very special bikes.
:scooter:
I'll be open all week with the best deals seen since the land rush of 1888:deal:
Don't be shy, make an offer! I do not want to take anything home!

Hey Gumpit is it true, that there is a twinkie factory in natick? Or is that an urban legend?
There was. It was the Hostess factory. I remember they had a store where you could buy Twinkies and Cupcakes and Pies 10 for $1.00... My mother would get shopping bags full of them... No wonder why I have a sweet tooth..... I can still remember the smell of when they were baking the stuff. It smelled like being in your own kitchen when your mom was baking a cake... It is now part of the Natick Mall and contains condos where people pay big bucks to live over the Mall....

I just climbed out of my hibernation :rolleyes:

Talked to Peek today and I will be going. I'll be set up along the tree line behind Jeff's eatery.

Please bring lots of money. I'm bringing as much as I can load on the truck & trailer. Some junk, some good/hard to find parts, as-well as some very special bikes.
:scooter:
I'll be open all week with the best deals seen since the land rush of 1888:deal:
Don't be shy, make an offer! I do not want to take anything home!
Awesome... :thumbsup: Great to hear you are going to make it. Bringing the young ones this year?

I don't know if there will be more Super Broncs there this year or Randy's.....

Awesome... :thumbsup: Great to hear you are going to make it. Bringing the young ones this year?

I don't know if there will be more Super Broncs there this year or Randy's.....
:laugh: Just me. Unless of course I find some babe hitch hiking along the turnpike.
Allison is going to the beech for seiner week.

just a quick note
sorry i am busy getting things ready

everything is going well over 250 people have registered
if your check is cashed i got it if not we will take care of it here
You can still come and register here at the show
once you get here everyone must stop at the pavilion and check in

some quick tips
fires are fine keep them in control do not smoke out your neighbors
fire wood is not allowed to be transported accross county lines
there is plenty of dead and down trees here on the property that can be collected
please do not cut live trees they do not burn any how

ROAD CONSTRUCTION IN WINDBER
If coming from 56 east do not turn onto route 160 north at the Mcdonalds continue 2 more miles to the top of the hill and turn right onto Berwick road I will have signs posted
I will have signs posted on other roads coming in also

It is to rain Monday and tuesday
the weekend looks good at this time but things always change be prepared for everything
rain gear, suntan lotion, bug spray, sweat shirts ,chairs

your pets are welcome as long as you keep them controled and clean up after them

food and registration will start thursday afternoon
saturday parade is on What a nightmare getting this ready we leave here at 10:15 parade starts at 11.00 about 6 mile ride

Bike show will be afternoon I will need people to help judge bikes
25 different classes Ribbon Awards proceeds go to the windber Police Christmas For Kids

Games
several people volenteered to help step up and let me know
i have several different ideas but other riding skill games are allways fun

remember this is a minibike show lots of kids Keep it slow safe and fun

Bring your parts for sale or trade everybody is looking for something
I have my lower building set up with all of my used parts and bikes for sale
and my upper big garage will have all of my New and NOS parts for sale
I found a major collection i need to buy so Items I have not offered before may be on the tables

See you in a few day and drive safely
Jeff

bike show will be afternoon after we get back from parade