Windber,PA

Hent

Anyone have the specific dates for it? I may have to make a special flight back home to make it :scooter:

Who else is going??

Hent

Hey,

I'm not totally sure just yet. But I do appreciate the offer :thumbsup: I'll let you know when I get more details.

The reason I ask is that we are going to trailer the 2 big bikes and 2 X-90s to Americade and Laconia. We stop at Windber on the way home for the weekend. It would not be a problem to put a street legal Rupp in the trailer for you to ride.

Just let me know by the 1st of June if we need to bring a bike foir you.

Windber

Hello All,

I am looking for more info about the windber swap meet, And location of the show in windber.

Is this like a flea market for minis?

Thanks, for all your help.

Well, hope everyone has fun. Unfortunately business stuff overcame the fun stuff for this weekend.

Hope to see some pics and stories, and everyone be safe.

Have a good weekend!

Hent,

Bummer that you are tied up with work. Brandt and I will take one for the team. I think that Shoe is also going to Windber.
Time to get on the road - 600 miles to Windber.

We are in Orange County, New York. The truck died yesterday on the highway. We had to get the truck and trailer towed. The truck is going to the local Ford dealer this morning and we are riding the Ultra to Windber and home - this sucks. The towing company let us put all of the bikes in the trailer and lock the entire package in their shop.
We are about 300 miles from Windber but we should be there in time for dinner. The worst part is that the X-90s are in the trailer.

Hey Hent

I had a great time! The weather was great! The people where great! The minibikes where great! I got to see some old friends from last year, i got to meet some new friends. The trails where fun! The parade was great! It was just an over all great time!

Josh