Wish i had electriity in my shop :(

Im 15 and have been welding and wrenchin for 3 years now own many minibikes go karts ect and only have an extension cord in my shop. My moms boyfriend promised me he would help but as far as i am is power wire is ran fuse box is in shop but not hooked up all wires switches and outlets. The only chance i get to reallly work is out at my moms boyfriends once in a while. I would really like to take a step forward in my fabricating......

You'll get there! People get busy, some get lazy, just remind him in a diplomatic way that he's nearly done fulfilling his promise and that there's not much left to do!:thumbsup:

joekd

I ran power to my shed years ago, the actual electrical wiring wasn't tough, trenching almost 100 feet through pine tree roots was the hard part but I would do it again in a heartbeat

At least you have a shop.. I work from my 2 car garage.. Granted it does have shop extension and is larger than a 3 car garage at 25x35, I would rather have a separate building though.

I already had the backyard cemented ready for a shop/shed but it can only be 15x15 max..

DZLBIKE

I'm working out of a rented storage unit, found a 3hp generator on Craigslist for 25 bucks. It works, but needs rings. Right now, I check the gas, fill it with oil, and go at it. Keeps the mosquitos away.

I'm working out of a rented storage unit, found a 3hp generator on Craigslist for 25 bucks. It works, but needs rings. Right now, I check the gas, fill it with oil, and go at it. Keeps the mosquitos away.
hahahahah man thats good . sounds like some of the cars i have had . check the gas and put in a gallon of oil and bring a spare or two

I have power in my shed but half of it is an addition and they built it out of partical board and now its turning into oatmeal with shingles on it:eek:ut:, I'm doin new roof back wall and floors this fall if it hasnt fallen over before then

At least you have a shop.. I work from my 2 car garage.. Granted it does have shop extension and is larger than a 3 car garage at 25x35, I would rather have a separate building though.

I already had the backyard cemented ready for a shop/shed but it can only be 15x15 max..
By shop i meant one car garage extended by my dad about 10 feet. But left so its all mine im callin an electrtian tommarow....