Wish I was closer. Cat 250X on Ebay

More overpriced bikes, these fall way short of the Sensation as build quality but the prices are no less ambitious. Wonder what the guy spent on them sweet seats.:laugh:

That's the same one from Craigslist:
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/ebay-craigslist/64449-guys-not-even-trying.html

Randy, that's a Greyhound (Harbor Freight) 2.5hp on there, with what looks like a homemade chain/clutch guard. Look closely at the paint. It's a disappointing restore, overall. I don't think worth the price. I'll have about that same amount in my Sensation when it is finished but it will be much nicer. (Yeah I know, pics...let me get it done first.:wink: )

I love the primed and repainted part... Look at the overspray and where they completely missed the paint in the neck area.... lol

Between the mini bike "flippers" and the I think they have a "pot-o-gold" idiots out there..the prices will never be affordable for kids and new people getting into the hobby. I just sold Leathernuns red Bird Duck full roller, good running Briggs 3.5hp w/4 bolt side cover and a Trailhorse roller all for 150 total. I felt bad cause the dude scraped all his money together for that. But it was alot less than I gave for it all. But it made my day seeing the excitement in his face when he loaded it up and talked about the plans with his Grandchildren.

Between the mini bike "flippers" and the I think they have a "pot-o-gold" idiots out there..the prices will never be affordable for kids and new people getting into the hobby. I just sold Leathernuns red Bird Duck full roller, good running Briggs 3.5hp w/4 bolt side cover and a Trailhorse roller all for 150 total. I felt bad cause the dude scraped all his money together for that. But it was alot less than I gave for it all. But it made my day seeing the excitement in his face when he loaded it up and talked about the plans with his Grandchildren.
Don't feel bad when you see what it does when he lists it on Ebay... I've seen that before...Sob story..then it shows up on the market at a higher asking price. You ask the person and they say "something came up and they need the money"...

Don't feel bad when you see what it does when he lists it on Ebay... I've seen that before...Sob story..then it shows up on the market at a higher asking price. You ask the person and they say "something came up and they need the money"...
Thats so true.