Wondering What I Got

Hi all! got this in a garage sale years ago and put it away until retirement for a project which is now....the 6.5 tecumseh runs and it looks like it would ride except for the rear sprocket is worn to nubbins, likely because the wheel looks to be a one piece including the sprocket and hub so perhaps a replacement couldnt be found...im guessing i will need to convert to a 2 piece wheel, hub and separate sprocket but first i would like to find out what it is? im guessing its Chinese and around the year 2000? thank you in advance for reading my thread and for any suggestions or advice!

Attachments

Thank you everyone for your comments! as a kid i had a lil indian, a bonanza, and scratch built one, then spent most of my life building cars...this mini bike project is going to be fun and hopefully channel my 12 year old self..Markus thank you for the info! im going to make a different thread asking for advice how to convert the old worn out one piece wheel im assuming cant be replaced to a 2 piece and its great to know its a Cat frame...thank you! P.S. would anyone have an idea of the era of the cat frame?

Oddly enough under the red it appears to be a dark metallic blue but my eyes aint the greatest and perhaps theres another color under that, but the dark blue is smooth and metallic giving me the impression of being original...