wondering what this trike is

Crh

Has 2 shocks on each wheel in back,independent rear suspension, also not pictured is a jack shaft plate with a comet pulley drive on it,it bolts on and motor goes on top,appears to be factory made,has a super bronc looking tank on it,I looked at healds and this one is different,anyone know what I have here?

Attachments

If it is home made, the fenders and rear suspension sure fit well. It's been all over Facebook but I have no idea of what it is for sure.

Last edited:
It's a "Little Sunshine" All Terrain Cycle. They were made in the Southeast US, Arkansas or Tennessee? in the late '70s and early '80s. I find nothing about them online, they probably didn't make that many of them. I can find out more info on the history of it. The gentleman that distributed them in this area, John McDonald, still lives in Little Rock.

Crh

It's a "Little Sunshine" All Terrain Cycle. They were made in the Southeast US, Arkansas or Tennessee? in the late '70s and early '80s. I find nothing about them online, they probably didn't make that many of them. I can find out more info on the history of it. The gentleman that distributed them in this area, John McDonald, still lives in Little Rock.
Oh cool,this is great,thank you for the info,I would love to know about these trikes,o wonder what a value is on it,was gonna put a motor on it and ride but if rare I should maybe look into restoration

Found out a little more info from John McDonald. These were built in Jacksonville, Arkansas from about 1975 thru 1980. Actually "Lil Sunshine" not "Little Sunshine". They originally had 8 hp Tecumseh engines with Comet Torque Converter clutches. Toward the end of production, the name of the unit was changed to "Blitz All-Terrain Cycle".