Won't be using these for a while

WLB

Haven't been doing much with the minibikes for the last several months except using Mr Goat where needed. The shop that my friend rented where we kept our CNC mill and turning center was put up for sale last fall so I knew the day would come when everything would have to be moved. My friend kept saying he was looking for a new building and was going to stay in business then last week he announced that he had sold everything. That's my son loading the turning center on the truck that hauled it and the mill back to their storage facility about 3/4 mile from our house. At least they will be close:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Looks like my summer is going to be spent trying to buy a suitable building or suitable land and put up a building. My son thinks he is ready to start his own business so I will do what I can to help him get started. He has learned some good lessons from a couple of my friends about how NOT to run a business:no::no:

WLB

I wish I could Tom but not likely to happen. I'll have to live vicariously through the pictures y'all post. Sure will miss the sounds of those singles with open exhaust.

WLB

It's no big deal for us Angelo. A minor inconvenience at best. Wish things had worked out better for my friend though. He didn't deserve the hand his wife and kids dealt him. It's hard to watch a friend suffer and not be able to do anything that will make a difference. My friend with the race cars and I would have paid a couple of months rent on a new place for him if it would have made a difference but six months latter everything would be the same and it would have just been money down a rat hole.