Won't Start Coleman CT200U Mini Bike

Thanks for responding. I sprayed starter fluid no change, I replaced the spark plug and th coil. I ran a continuity check on the kill switch wire and everything reads good. I am willing to buy a kill switch but i am not so sure thats it. I will give it a try. Thank you
Just disconnect the kill switch and try to start it. Somebody said it has an oil level switch. Fill it all the way up with oil and try to start it.

*Did you check the oil level? Many of the engines have a low oil shut off. 4 OZ of low oil will do it. The symptoms are:
The engine may fire once or twice and not fire again.( the white puff of smoke) As you pull the rope starter the piston rod is splashing the oil,if it is right at the "low" point it will not fire as the splashing drops the oil level even more BUT if ohm'ed out at rest it will check out as conducting as normal, the oil level just makes the switch. The splashed oil has run back down into the crank case.
I have had this happen several times over the years. It drove me nuts until I added oil until it overflowed the fill port. The engines started instantly if they were not flooded with gas.
When you say all wires have continuity,you better not have continuity on the kill switch to ground or the engines run/stop switch to ground.
The oil level is overflowing as you said. I will recheck the kill switch and let you know how it goes. Thanks lot for the help

Pull the spark plug and ground it to the engine with the plug wire attached. Pull the rope starter. Do you see a spark?
If not the kill switch or oil sensor is open as long as you know the coil wiring is correct.

SAS289

No need to buy a kill switch. Just unplug it from the coil wire. You don't need the kill switch connected to run the engine. It's only there to short the coil to ground. If you have the Hisun engine that came on the bike there is no oil sensor.

When you replaced the coil what did you gap it to? When you checked valve lash did you make an adjustment or just check what they were set at?

Verify that you have spark.

Pull the spark plug and ground it to the engine with the plug wire attached. Pull the rope starter. Do you see a spark?
If not the kill switch or oil sensor is open as long as you know the coil wiring is correct.
Thanks for the advice I will work on that today

No need to buy a kill switch. Just unplug it from the coil wire. You don't need the kill switch connected to run the engine. It's only there to short the coil to ground. If you have the Hisun engine that came on the bike there is no oil sensor.

When you replaced the coil what did you gap it to? When you checked valve lash did you make an adjustment or just check what they were set at?

Verify that you have spark.
I may have gap the coil off because I dont have the specs for it. I tried to gap it close to the original one. The vales I gaps to .004 as recommended by a small engine mechanic if its wrong please advise. Thank you very much

I am having starting issues as well. It ran until I wiped out. Then it wouldn’t start again. It backfires and sputters every so often but won’t run.