Woodward cruise......

I don't no... I hope the traffic be cruising instead of speeding down the graph... I was bummed too...

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

So, I do contract security for a living and the dude i'm working with tonight happens to have been on a security team for the Woodward Cruise in the past. He said he absolutely thinks traffic will be moving slow enough for mini-bikes to ride in the cruise, and he also said he doesn't think the Police will have any issue with it. He was absolutely sure on both points. So.... who's down!?

Just waking up.... cruise day...... hope some of are riders from the mitten are going...[emoji965][emoji468]ha♂️[emoji469]

I didn't make it out there. I didn't wanna be solo... even my boy with a scooter was busy... and my car street rod crowd they stayed local to drink....

I didn't make it out there. I didn't wanna be solo... even my boy with a scooter was busy... and my car street rod crowd they stayed local to drink....

I would have went. I didnt want to go alone, either

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

I hear ya... my ole lady will have are commander... an my Bonneville I wouldn't chance it....lol... sounds like a blast thoo..