would this honda be any good?

My pressure washer is like new cond with little use and I got it for $45, It has the original air filter and oil and both are clean! It has worked great last year, However today I lost pressure after using it for 2 min today and unless the hydrolic oil is bad,, it may go in a mini bike. The shaft is 5/8" the engine ( 160CC) is a little tall and the exhuast is up front but it would still work out. I still would like to use it but ain't going to spend more than I got into it on a pump! The fluid looks good (just slightly dirty) and is showing in the window so what the hell? Help?

GTO thoes hondas are fun on mini bikes the only thing you have to do is MOD the exhust so it doesnt blow back up in your face. i had one a few years ago and all i did is get some pipe and run it down and under the mini bike. put for the most part they are a good engine... also if or when you take the pump off the engine look at the shaft and amke sure its not tapered. if it is tapered you will habe to make or find a sleeve so a clutch will fit on.

Yeah, I thought about going under with the pipe but a split going out both sides would be cool. The shaft looks straight to me and I'm sure my 5/8 clutch with slip right on. The only thing I don't like is the looks of the plastic crank cover but I could paint it with dura coat or fusion. The engine is like new and runs strong with gov attatched.

Still I need a pressure washer once a year. :sadcrying4:

I'll see if it fits in the cat and go from there. GTO