WOW!! The black helicopters.....

5 Blackhawks just flew over head, barely.. i had to duck.. :glare: Nothing unusual around here.. Blackhawks fly over ALL THE DAMNED TIME!!!! Even a Chinook last week.. Of coarse... they NEVER fly back.. :shrug: And going nowhere.. :shrug: NOTHING!!! in that direction..

Battle Creek MI holds an Air Force base, where the A-10 Warthogs are based out of.. Never see them anymore, although you USED TO see them on training missions over Olivet.. dogfight style maneuvers always barely above OR even BELLOW the tree line.. Practicing their gunning runs on the ground I guess, chasing each other around.. Very rarely but it has happened before.. The Elementary kids and teachers and staff all were scared SHITLESS one day, because they flew overhead like 35 feet.. :facepalm:

SO YEAH, there's that.. battle creek is a Mecca for air traffic...

Lansing has an airport, but no military stuff, other than the new armory..Which is not in line with they're path, and they don't house 10,000 helicopters....

Grayling has a HUGE base, where all guys around here have to go, to train on how to shoot the giant cannons and stuff at us.. That is like dead nuts due north of me... They HAVE BEEN doing LOTS OF DRILLS!!! lately...

How to wage war on civilians in urban combat scenarios.. (Martial Law)...

THERE IS NO place, in the direction of Hastings that i know of, that these GD helicopters should be PILING UP!! Ya go much farther north-west and your in damned Canada...

So where are all there THOUSANDS of damned helicopters going??? :shrug:

draw a line from say Marshall MI, to Hastings MI.... that is the line they take, %95 of the time on a one way trip... :shrug:

Last edited:
They're coming to some damned where thats for SURE!!! :eek:hmy: I'll bet I see at least 30 or 40 helicopters per week, all on a one way trip to somewhere.. usually groups of 3 - 4... This group 10 minutes ago was 5...

I wonder if they had anything to do with the prez being in town.

I see they put a new 8' high fence all the way around the tiny military outpost near my home, I wonder who they plan on keeping out.it used to just be fenced around where they kept the vehicles and stuff but now the whole place is fenced in.

looks good enough to keep an angry mob busy until they can take up positions with their weapons.

20 years ago if you told me bombers would attack the Boston marathon, terrorists would destroy the world trade centre and try and hit the white house and pentagon and 1 hurricane would turn New Orleans into the third world and a second gulf war would be fought based on a lie.
I would have laughed at you
If you said the government would listen to and track every electronic transmission of data I would have scoffed at the idea.

But these things happened.....

The real crazy stuff isn't so crazy now is it?

I wonder if they had anything to do with the prez being in town.

I see they put a new 8' high fence all the way around the tiny military outpost near my home, I wonder who they plan on keeping out.it used to just be fenced around where they kept the vehicles and stuff but now the whole place is fenced in.

looks good enough to keep an angry mob busy until they can take up positions with their weapons.
The president touched down and took off the same day, like 3 days ago...

Helicopters have been going EXACTLY AGAINST the (air traffic lanes) (east to west pattern around here) (chicago to detroit)

for 3 or 4 years... :mellow: X 27 helicopters per week, x 4 GD years... = A LOT OF FCKING HELICOPTERS!!! :angry:

- 1 or 2 per every 3 weeks going the other way, back south east.. :shrug:

I've been bing mapping it and I don't see anything other than Camp Grayling, which you CAN NOT REACH going from marshall to hastings.. :shrug: EXCATLY a 45 degree zig zag from Grayling, 120 miles due south of it.. :shrug:

:laugh: god i hope not.. I can't fend off that many helicopters.. The neighbor is active duty army, and he has no idea?? :shrug: All he knows is he has to go to (civil unrest) training all the time.. :mellow:

:laugh: god i hope not.. I can't fend off that many helicopters.. The neighbor is active duty army, and he has no idea?? :shrug: All he knows is he has to go to (civil unrest) training all the time.. :mellow:
Because this is coming here.

How long before the truth settles in and a large portion of society realizes the big lie.
You can't have a house, a car and a pension any more....

Maybe I am paranoid too.
But I think the fuse has been burning a long time on this powder keg and its real hard to understand why we do not have civil unrest these days.

WLB

Civil unrest will come when the majority of young people realize that their grandfather and father's generation has gang raped them financially.

obama has passed executive orders that allows the US government to relocate people to areas they deem suitable, as in THIS whole area of the country is no longer POPULATED.. cities are now here here here..

Detain and force us into prison labor camps, the armed forces,

They can confiscate, ALL assets, properties, ALL modes of transportation, EVERY damned thing you have..

AND CONGRESS CAN NOT EVEN REVIEW the decisions for SIX MONTHS!!

all in a ( time of CRISIS :eek:hmy: ) Because the President, or his goon decides to...

OH MY GOSH!!! :eek:hmy: It sure is crisisy out rite now :eek:hmy: BETTER ROUND EVERYONE UP to protect them :eek:hmy:

Why do we need laws like that?... :shrug: why is it these (enslave the humans) laws are always EXECUTIVE ORDERS?? Who voted on that?? :shrug:

YOU DON'T vote on it..

"I'm the decider" "YES YOU WILL"

buckeye

I am surrounded by military. From here to Ft Walton Beach Florida.
We constantly have air traffic.

Maybe they are getting ready to deal with a bunch of pissed off middle income Americans who have just about had all their bellies can hold.
I am so pissed off about this crap, if there was some type of orderly civilian action, I sure wouldn't be opposed to it. My check gets slimmer every year, but my representitives wallets continue to get fatter each year. So over it!:cursing:

I am surrounded by military. From here to Ft Walton Beach Florida.
We constantly have air traffic.

Maybe they are getting ready to deal with a bunch of pissed off middle income Americans who have just about had all their bellies can hold.
I am so pissed off about this crap, if there was some type of orderly civilian action, I sure wouldn't be opposed to it. My check gets slimmer every year, but my representitives wallets continue to get fatter each year. So over it!:cursing:
Middle class is just an illusion created to fool you into thinking you are better than rest of the working proletariat Buck.

The truth is we have known this for a long time but we continue to believe the illusion until rot and stench of it all become to much to bare.....

HEY!! quitit.. I Was watchin that.. :laugh:
Well I am extreme in my views and disillusioned with a political class that has absolutely no interest in what is best for the majority.
They left the steaming pile of poo in the room.
Non of us really have the guts to do anything about...

SOmeplace they have a c-17 file on me and probably a security certificate with my name on it.
If I try and go to wall street again and protest I bet they dont let me cross the boarder.

You worry about detention camps.
Fact is we had a dry run on that in Oct 1970 when the lists were used and the police started knocking on doors in the middle of the night.
Hundreds were detained thousands were set to be picked up on timetables if the situation in the PQ was not resolved.

Last edited: