Wow!

Just picked up this old frame that someone took good care of. its nice and clean, no welds and panted half way decent. but it had a 2 hp engine on it. and I have been needing a reason to mount my new 6.5 clone on a bike. so I put it on first thing tonight, and I am blown away with the performance! and I know this is the "350" for the mini bike world, and most of you guys have these engines. But I have some fear put back in me when I ride this bike! and its not fear of a wheel falling off like on my old monky ward w/3.5hp.

OLD ENGINE

NEW ENGINE

Just picked up this old frame that someone took good care of. its nice and clean, no welds and panted half way decent. but it had a 2 hp engine on it. and I have been needing a reason to mount my new 6.5 clone on a bike. so I put it on first thing tonight, and I am blown away with the performance! and I know this is the "350" for the mini bike world, and most of you guys have these engines. But I have some fear put back in me when I ride this bike! and its not fear of a wheel falling off like on my old monky ward w/3.5hp.

OLD ENGINE

NEW ENGINE

cool, is that a trail horse?