WTB 3 DISC VORTEX CLUTCH/BULLY CLUTCH

In search of a lightly used 3 disc vortex clutch or bully clutch please post on this thread or send a pm. Payment will be sent via paypal, thank you.

The reason i am asking is because someone from Colorado bought my triple disc SMC red clutch, but never paid.
Then they started a dispute, saying that the clutch was broken when they got it. It caused me a lot of headache with paypal, had to refund the buyer. The clutch was perfectly fine.
Weird thing was-
When the clutch was shipped back to me, it was shipped from a New York address.
Even though the buyer was supposed to be from Colorado.
Colorado buyer also had a Tilly.

The reason i am asking is because someone from Colorado bought my triple disc SMC red clutch, but never paid.
Then they started a dispute, saying that the clutch was broken when they got it. It caused me a lot of headache with paypal, had to refund the buyer. The clutch was perfectly fine.
Weird thing was-
When the clutch was shipped back to me, it was shipped from a New York address.
Even though the buyer was supposed to be from Colorado.
Colorado buyer also had a Tilly.
Oh I had no idea? I can do PayPal friends & family if we can come to a deal? Not even sure if you got what I need hopefully you do? I got a 76mm tilly block looking for a 3 disc was not aware of the situation sorry about that

Oh I had no idea? I can do PayPal friends & family if we can come to a deal? Not even sure if you got what I need hopefully you do? I got a 76mm tilly block looking for a 3 disc was not aware of the situation sorry about that
I'll check on that shipping address to see if it was smithtown, i don't recall.
I have an SMC Vortex red triple disc clutch. Very low use, the discs and frictions were cleaned after every race. I have extra parts/tools - spring tool and tools to change the sprockets, extra sprocket and some spacers.

http://www.kartinsider.com/SMC-Vortex-Red-Three-Disc-Kart-Racing-Clutch_p_64.html

Absolutely NOT on friends and family.
The paypal fees are what protect me in case of any problems.

I'll check on that shipping address to see if it was smithtown, i don't recall.
I have an SMC Vortex red triple disc clutch. Very low use, the discs and frictions were cleaned after every race. I have extra parts/tools - spring tool and tools to change the sprockets, extra sprocket and some spacers.

http://www.kartinsider.com/SMC-Vortex-Red-Three-Disc-Kart-Racing-Clutch_p_64.html

Absolutely NOT on friends and family.
The paypal fees are what protect me in case of any problems.
What tooth sprocket are the drivers? Please pm some pictures. This is for a 3/4" shaft correct? Yes we can do it however you feel comfortable, and honestly I do prefer the vortex over the bully.

Yes it's 3/4" shaft. All the specs are in the link i posted.
Sprockets i have are 11 tooth.
Not sure if i want to sell, i'm going to want to get what it's worth, not sell it cheap. It is basically brand new and i paid over $400 for mine.
Not looking for $400 but i'm not looking to take a big loss on this.

Yes it's 3/4" shaft. All the specs are in the link i posted.
Sprockets i have are 11 tooth.
Not sure if i want to sell, i'm going to want to get what it's worth, not sell it cheap. It is basically brand new and i paid over $400 for mine.
Not looking for $400 but i'm not looking to take a big loss on this.
I was trying to get a used 3 disc to try to save some bucks. I could rebuild it etc... Was trying to budget about 250$ish for the 3 disc honestly. We can talk pricing in PM, but you seem hesitant to sell. Not in a rush it is winter just trying to get my setup rebuilt.

I was trying to get a used 3 disc to try to save some bucks. I could rebuild it etc... Was trying to budget about 250$ish for the 3 disc honestly. We can talk pricing in PM, but you seem hesitant to sell. Not in a rush it is winter just trying to get my setup rebuilt.
Sorry, i can't do $250. It's a beautiful clutch with very little use, basically brand new and comes with extra parts and tools.
It's $360 new for just the clutch, you'd still have to buy sprocket and spacers. And the tools on top of that. So $75 worth of sprocket and tools. Over $400 worth of stuff for $250 i just can't do.

If the clutch was not in absolutely perfect shape i would consider it.