Wtb allis chalmers mini bike

I'm looking to buy an Allis Chalmers mini bike. Looking for the deluxe model with headlight taillight and torque converter. I grew up with one of these and would like to find another one. If it needs some work, that is fine. Please let me know if anybody has anything out there for sale.

capguncowboy

Does it have to be an Allis Chalmers, or would a Gilson version of the bike work? I know a guy that has a few complete Gilson and Gilson made Ward bikes and he's motivated to sell.

Does it have to be an Allis Chalmers, or would a Gilson version of the bike work? I know a guy that has a few complete Gilson and Gilson made Ward bikes and he's motivated to sell.
I would prefer the Allis Chalmers as this is what I grew up with, but quality and price are also always a factor, so a Gilson may suffice since I know they made the Allis Chalmers. The big ticket items that I am looking for this those found on the deluxe models which had the headlight, tailight setup as well as the centrifugal clutch setup. If you know of somebody that looking to sell as some reasonable prices, with pictures / videos of it, then I would definitely be intersted. Just send them my way. I attached some pictures of one that is essentially just like the one I grew up with. AC1.jpg AC2.jpg AC3.jpg