WTB: Arctic Cat Climber tuned exhaust

Unless you NEED original parts, it would most likely be easier to build your own. Pipe design can be difficult, but there are tons of online calculators, or someone has to have the original part specs....

Ding Ding

Unless you NEED original parts, it would most likely be easier to build your own. Pipe design can be difficult, but there are tons of online calculators, or someone has to have the original part specs....
The same could be said about any part that is no longer made. I believe you are trying to help, but..... just like most things, it's easier said than done. I have an original Climber exhaust already, and I am looking for another one. They literally made thousands of these bikes, so looking for this part is really not that far fetched compared to many other vintage parts out there.

I HAD one but sold it a few years ago, sorry. Poor thing sat out on ebay for months at what I thought was a very reasonable buy-it-now price and nobody wanted it.

I agree with you on waiting. There were tons of these made. There should be plenty of them out there. You can still get Screamer mufflers, so these should be easy. Patience grasshopper.

I wonder if any other bike brands used these - broaden your search. As you can tell from your original, this is no simple pipe, but internal and external components. You'd have to destroy one to have them reproduced.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I WAS trying to be serious and offer help. It's easy to build to build exhaust systems. Cans, mufflers, and expansion chambers. It can be as easy as you want to make it. Heck, two sheets of steel cut to the right pattern, welded around the perimeter and blown into shape with a pressure washer. The pie cuts for the header are the hardest part. All in a quality custom tuned expansion pipe wth header can take as little as an hour. Believe me. I know.
I see your point about possible availability . Howevr they also built thousands of the old three cylinder two stroke Street bikes. It's relatively commonplace nowadays for owners to reproduce the expansion chambers themselves. Thirty or fourty five minutes measuring and crunching numbers and an hour or two of welding, cutting and a little more welding and these guys have saved thousands. However I don't see the pipe you're looking for costing anywhere near that.
Hell, I built the expansion chambers on all my two sroke bikes. Even sold a couple pipes.to friends for good $$$
As for destructing one for measurements, I am sure some ....let's say lesser inteligent person..has already done that.

Last edited:
I WAS trying to be serious and offer help. It's easy to build to build exhaust systems. Cans, mufflers, and expansion chambers. It can be as easy as you want to make it. Heck, two sheets of steel cut to the right pattern, welded around the perimeter and blown into shape with a pressure washer. The pie cuts for the header are the hardest part. All in a quality custom tuned expansion pipe wth header can take as little as an hour. Believe me. I know.
I see your point about possible availability . Howevr they also built thousands of the old three cylinder two stroke Street bikes. It's relatively commonplace nowadays for owners to reproduce the expansion chambers themselves. Thirty or fourty five minutes measuring and crunching numbers and an hour or two of welding, cutting and a little more welding and these guys have saved thousands. However I don't see the pipe you're looking for costing anywhere near that.
Hell, I built the expansion chambers on all my two sroke bikes. Even sold a couple pipes.to friends for good $$$
As for destructing one for measurements, I am sure some ....let's say lesser inteligent person..has already done that.