WTB Broncco Diablo

1971_BRONCO_MINI_BIKES_MAY_14_2013_PP17312B.jpeg l resize.php.jpeg
Looking for Broncco Diablo, Warrior or TX-10 several different models all seem to be the same bike Mostly interested in the 2 stroke model but would consider the i believe tecumseh powered version.
Thanks Les

I have the green bike in the picture above that I'd be willing to let go...I am in AZ though...I took off the 75cc for another project, but I have a 50cc Minarelli P4 that could be directly swapped in. The Diablo had the 75cc and the Warrior had the 50cc...same bike otherwise. It's a fairly nice bike...the gas tank has been repainted with proper stickers...

Good evening, I'm headed to Utah for a cross country motorcycle tour leaving monday. If you're considering selling the Broncco i'd be very interested maybe detour that way for a look. I had a green broncco many many years ago, and hoping to get one again. Our local dealer doesn't seem to remember selling the bikes years ago,although luckily we still have a couple dealerships still open.

Sure, I'd be willing to sell it...like I said, I took off the 75cc engine, but I do have some spare 50cc Minarelli's laying around somewhere...I have to pull them out of storage though...The bike is actually pretty decent...I just prefer the smaller 7 inch wheel TX series is all.

Ok i'm still interested would you sell the bike as a complete runner or enough parts that i could assemble? I'm a lifelong auto/bike tech so i'd enjoy putting it together my Dad would be thrilled. Would you prefer some kind of pm or different media for pricing?
Thanks

I'm still interested ,looking for a price. Would you rather an email or text? I was hoping to extend the Utah trip your way but we're headed back home tonight. Thanks Les

Good evening, I managed to find a 75cc engine out of the indian version here a couple towns away and i recently found another machine. I think you're bike is nicer for sure, would you still be open to part with it? Thanks Les

Ok i'm still interested would you sell the bike as a complete runner or enough parts that i could assemble? I'm a lifelong auto/bike tech so i'd enjoy putting it together my Dad would be thrilled. Would you prefer some kind of pm or different media for pricing?
Thanks
View attachment 248554 l View attachment 248545
Looking for Broncco Diablo, Warrior or TX-10 several different models all seem to be the same bike Mostly interested in the 2 stroke model but would consider the i believe tecumseh powered version.
Thanks Les
I have a Broncco Tx6 Mini Bike for $275 obo if ur interested.

I'm thinking maybe ,i have another bike im working on any chance you have a picture? I'm planning a roadtrip for a different bike soon,what state are you in? Thanks
I’m in Indiana. Terre Haute Indiana as a matter of fact. And yes I do have pics. I will send them to you with this message.

Attachments