WTB: Complete Running Restored/Clean Minibike (Colorado)

Hello - long time member, mostly lurker. I've had a number of minibikes throughout the years with one being a fully restored Rupp Roadster II that I sold a few years ago.

I now am settled a little more in life and live in the mountains of Colorado. I have the ability to roam around the neighborhood streets on a minibike and I'm looking for a nice toy to cruise on. I'm interested in a fully rebuilt/restored bike that is essentially turn key. I don't necessarily need a Rupp Roadster II but that would be nice. Probably a little more than I'd like to spend for a cruiser.

Please let me know what you have and being local would be fantastic.

Thanks

I'm not local, but I am currently restoring my father's 1970 fox trail tramp with the two speed jackshaft. The proper bearing/sprocket which until a few months ago, was a hard for me to find. It still needs a little more work until I am happy with it, but I'm sure for the right price my dad would be happy to sell to someone who would appreciate it. He has had it since he was a child.

Still looking. Thank you. Budget unlimited.

Really wanting to find a nice restored classic or all original bike. Rupps are near and dear to my heart as I grew up in Ohio. Open to all bikes though.

Well I have a Mickey Thompson (Mickey Bike) coming up for sale soon. You have to decide what you are looking for.....We all have many bikes.....
Just looking for something nicely done or all original. Suspension bike please. I really like the Gilson trail bikes, Wards, Fox, Trail Horse, etc. Again, love the 69-75 Rupp Roadsters as well. I'm more interested in a bike that that was done right, or that is all original and unmolested. A keeper persay.

Doing a restoration just isn't in the cards with an 11 month old... :)