WTB- Old school throttle

DZLBIKE

Last edited:
Scott
This belongs to OldMiniBikes member wellohhhkthen
Not sure if he is still a member or has the bike.
Good luck on your quest!!

Just checked wellohhhkthen Last Activity: 01-03-2013 02:51 PM
maybe he can send you some more photos and maybe a mfg?

Ahh...the elusive Dellorto. I could use a couple more of those myself.

Just went up and took some pics. Pics don't come out the greatest up there but it looks better than any of the other pics.

Scottessey

Wow, thanks guys! That first one looks pretty pricey. I think it would be tough to recoup. I'll try papitsy's guy. Thanks for being on the lookout! :thumbsup:

markus

Now that I'm looking at them, I can't tell if they're the right one. They sure are close.
The one on the Broncco engine is incorrect, I think that is probably a Domino brand, it is equally as hard to find though as the dellorto. that engine and throttle is actually not a bad price if you needed it, both are very tought to find pieces!!!!

That one I posted looked like the right one andthe right vintage, I notice the auction has mysteriously disappeared though:shrug: It was actually a steal considering what the bike was and what it had for parts on it :thumbsup:

Scottessey

Thanks Markus. I messaged the Viper guy last night as well just to see if he would part out the throttle, knowing it was a long shot. I was a little short in the paypal account to get into the whole bike. Thanks for looking out! This gives me hope that they're out there! :thumbsup:

And, I think you're right... the other guy said that he thought his was a Domino.