WTB - Rolling Frame - Lil Indian, Bonanza, MTD, Sears, Etc..,Type/Style Mini Bike Frame

Looking for a rolling frame. Not looking for $25 junk or $650 gold. Something reasonable that isn't all busted up, bent and rusty. Obviously, the more it has, the more I'd be willing to pay, ,i.e..., suspension, ,fenders, seat, jackshaft, etc... Will pay reasonable shipping, i.e.., $50 -$125. PM with details if you have something available. Thank you.

I have a couple rollers for sale in the 300.00 range'. They are at my garage in upstate PA so I don't have ready available photos. MTD with the golden gas tank (no motor), 1980's little Manco with new seat and a junky motor. I forget the model name. Also a few others. Maybe you could do a road trip. lol

I have a couple rollers for sale in the 300.00 range'. They are at my garage in upstate PA so I don't have ready available photos. MTD with the golden gas tank (no motor), 1980's little Manco with new seat and a junky motor. I forget the model name. Also a few others. Maybe you could do a road trip. lol
PM sent.