wtb rupp foot peg covers.

Looking for a set of foot peg covers for a 1968 rupp xl350. I need a set that you probably threw in the trash.:laugh: They are for a original survivor. I think the very end of the foot peg rubber slants up.:eek:ut: Not really sure about that but I'm looking at another rupp photo. The peg already gashed my leg.:laugh: Thank you.

capguncowboy

The peg covers for 68 were the same as they used in 70. I don't have a used set or I'd send you some, but BWMS does sell repops that are spot-on compared to the originals

Thank you Andy. I have been studying you thread with your rusty rupp.:laugh: I'm keeping a lot of the patina on this bike so I just wanted a junky pair. Think I'm going to stick something on them in the mean time so I don't wack my shin bone again.:laugh: You might be my new best friend as I will need a little help with this bike.:thumbsup:

capguncowboy

Thank you Andy. I have been studying you thread with your rusty rupp.:laugh: I'm keeping a lot of the patina on this bike so I just wanted a junky pair. Think I'm going to stick something on them in the mean time so I don't wack my shin bone again.:laugh: You might be my new best friend as I will need a little help with this bike.:thumbsup:
New best friend? After I saw the quality of the Rupp seat you made for me, I had already put your number in my phone as my BFF :thumbsup:

I'd be honored to help you out wherever I can

I guess they look like this. The bike didn't have any so I'm not positive what they look like. This style will be good enough. Thanks.
I know there is a pair of throttle and dummy grips that look almost just like that so there is a good chance I may have something vintage in the lot. I'll check over the holiday when I'm in my shop Karen. Hopefully I can find you what you need.