Wtb Rupp Frame

Looking for a 1970+ Rupp frame. Would be nice to have a swing arm and fuel tank as well with the pegs and kick stand. Let me know what you have willing to pay the shipping. Thanks!

1971_MB1A

Just a little too far for me I don’t know when I would have the chance to make a drive up there. But that’s a sweet deal
'70 is somewhat on its own 10" spoke wheels,shorter swingarm,exposed coil spring forks etc. Is that what you are looking for or do you want a '71 and newer which are somewhat different wheels,forks,swingarm etc ?

'70 is somewhat on its own 10" spoke wheels,shorter swingarm,exposed coil spring forks etc. Is that what you are looking for or do you want a '71 and newer which are somewhat different wheels,forks,swingarm etc ?
I’m doing a full custom build so it doesn’t matter much to me, will be stretching the swing arm and running different forks and wheels and tires just need a parts bike

JohnC

I have a Speedway Scorpion Roller not sure if your interested but if so I'm in Maryland. Would be perfect for a custom build. Nothing cut or re welded. Bike was super original when I found it. This is what I have left.

Attachments

Tommie

I have a Speedway Scorpion Roller not sure if your interested but if so I'm in Maryland. Would be perfect for a custom build. Nothing cut or re welded. Bike was super original when I found it. This is what I have left.
Is the speedway still available?