Wtb rupp rascal chain gaurd & miffler

Looking for a nice rupp rascal chain gaurd picking this guy up in the next few days but I'm not a fan of the chain gaurd that's on it and would like that pure OEM look. Also looking for the stock OG muffler that came on these. Thanks guys lmk what you got.

Ps if you know what code the gold powder coating was that came on these I'd appreciate it I'm liking the yellow but love that gold or maybe even blue

Attachments

I was looking/asking for the same with no luck. If you do find a good chainguard expect $500 minimum. 7 hole mufflers are out there. $100 and up.
Oh yeah I already know I don't mind paying that as long as there in mint condition those are the last two parts I need to get one of my choppers/rascals finished not sure if it's a c220 a rascal or a chopper seems they all pop up the same bike lol.

I e also. Seen them with just the sple cover like the square cover that bolts on behind the clutch to the block. Then has the 4inch by 4inch square that is just thin metal that covers the top of the clutch and then the side a very basic clutch cover but idk if any of them came with that one or not. Idk what clutch covers on there now but it just don't match in my eyes.