WTB - Stamped pillow block bearing for Alsport trike.

Need to replace two pillow block bearings on my alsport trike.

It is 3 inches between bolt hole centers.
1 1/2 inches wide.
3 3/4 inches long.

Written on the top is Roberts SP-47
I have googled all over, and haven't found anything like it.
Found a few close, but nothing matching.

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find something like this?

Thanks!

I had to pick some up for my buddy just the other day. Walked right into Grainger with the old one and walked out with 4 new ones.... Your differential is toast. There was a guy at Windber who has differentials cheap. Call "Larry's Vintage bike parts" and have him mail you out one. 215-536-6958. Tell them you need one of the differentials he had at Windber for the Alsport. Reuse your axles and just swap the center differential. The axles just are held in with clips. Then regrease and put in your new bearings and ride the crap out of it... Randy

If the tag is still on your diff you can go to Outdoordistributors.com and look up the diff and get the part numbers for the split casings and order new ones. They have the pdf files for almost all the Peerless 100 series diffs. Good Luck

The guy at Windber was selling new diffs for $40 each. Complete with bearings and axles. We got 2 for $50. He said he bought a warehouse and has 300 in stock.... You cant buy the parts as cheap as he was selling them.

"Larry's Vintage bike parts". I am guessing it was Larry. His daughters were with him. He was in the center of the little circular track to the right of the pavillion as you pulled in. I have a card that says LARRY WEISS