WTB: Tecumseh HS40 blower cover - shroud - housing for 1972 Rupp Roadster 2

As the title says I am looking for a nice shroud/cover/housing (whatever you would like to call it) for my 72 Rupp Roadster 2

Let me know what you have and how much including shipping to the Detroit Michigan area you want for it.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Hounddog

As the title says I am looking for a nice shroud/cover/housing (whatever you would like to call it) for my 72 Rupp Roadster 2

Let me know what you have and how much including shipping to the Detroit Michigan area you want for it.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

I think I have exactly what you want. Please pm me with an email and will send out some good pics for you. HD

Still looking...it needs to be for a LIGHTED flywheel engine with studs in the shroud like the attached picture.

I had a couple people offer a non-light shroud to me...those won't work.

Shipping can wait until after the holidays.

Thanks,
Paul

shroud.jpg

I probably have one, bare metal rust free, one of the studs was replaced by me some time ago. NO data plate.

Please shoot me a PM and remind me to take a photo if you're interested.

You guys really like to hang on to those data plates.

Maybe in the Springtime, when the weather breaks, if I can't find one with a plate I would consider one without.

Paul

capguncowboy

You guys really like to hang on to those data plates.

Maybe in the Springtime, when the weather breaks, if I can't find one with a plate I would consider one without.

Paul
Ha, I replaced the blower housing on my Rupp and the new one came without the tag. I ended up swapping it over during the build. I do have an extra plate though if you're interested.

Ha, I replaced the blower housing on my Rupp and the new one came without the tag. I ended up swapping it over during the build. I do have an extra plate though if you're interested.
I sent a PM to Paul- the housing I have is the mid 70's to mid 80's model with the stamped shroud near the top three head bolts. Might be too late of a model to use on his project.