WTB throttle

I am looking for a specific throttle assembly. I don't know what it is. Can someone identify it for me?

I am looking for 1 or 2 to purchase. If you have one please send me a PM and lets talk.

Thanks,

Doug

You want the grips? 1" or 7/8"? I have the grips for a one inch handle bar. The control, itself, I haven't found a good one yet on any of my Gilsons...best to just swap grips with one that's close. I know I have a good dummy and I have one throttle that has a tad of road rash. May have a good throttle--I saw one in a box as I was housecleaning the shop.

You want the grips? 1" or 7/8"? I have the grips for a one inch handle bar. The control, itself, I haven't found a good one yet on any of my Gilsons...best to just swap grips with one that's close. I know I have a good dummy and I have one throttle that has a tad of road rash. May have a good throttle--I saw one in a box as I was housecleaning the shop.
I guess I should have been a little more clear.... I am looking for the throttle housing with the kill button incorporated in it and yes I need a set of grips and it would help if I had said I needed 1 inch parts. I didn't even think about 1'' verses 7/8''...

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Doug