WTB. WestBend/power bee 700 exhaust flange

I ran across this image while doing a Google search. Looks like the perfect start toward building a header. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarPlayLB

Karl is trying to tell you that the picture you sent is a header for a 610/820, not for a 580/700, as you are looking for. I make gaskets and have a file for that flange. I can send it in dxf or pdf if you want to have someone cut one for you....or you could make a pattern...or I could make you a pattern from plexiglass that will trace well! Let me know if I can help you!

Karl is trying to tell you that the picture you sent is a header for a 610/820, not for a 580/700, as you are looking for. I make gaskets and have a file for that flange. I can send it in dxf or pdf if you want to have someone cut one for you....or you could make a pattern...or I could make you a pattern from plexiglass that will trace well! Let me know if I can help you!
Hey Eric, I do know someone who has a burn table and that file may help me persuade him to make a flange. Very much appreciate the offer and I may need some of your gaskets. Thanks, Jerry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk