Wts: Bird Mini Bike with Clinton Motor.

i have a classic straight framed Bird Mini Bike with a Clinton motor that runs great. Just put a new pull start rope on it today and decided to sell. I am downsizing the collection a bit. Great tires and aluminum wheels painted black. Runs very strong as I am a big guy and it runs along just fine. $395 NO SHIPPING. Pick up in Muskegon, MI 49441

Attachments

Last edited:
i have a classic straight framed Bird Mini Bike with a Clinton motor that runs great. Just put a new pull start rope on it today and decided to sell. I am downsizing the collection a bit. Great tires and aluminum wheels painted black. Runs very strong as I am a big guy and it runs along just fine. $395 NO SHIPPING. Pick up in Muskegon, MI 49441

Gary give me your number, I am struggling to send you all these pictures of it. This post was from June 27th and it was the above add