WW2 German Mini Bike w Sachs SM98 Motor

This bike is currently for sale on ebay. Amazing piece of history here. Hope this hasn't been posted yet.

From the listing description:
The engine is a German manufacturer F & S "Sachs" Motorcyle SM98 dating to circa 1937, with a Yugoslavian? Effzett gas tank and a German Magura lever on the handlebar. I did notice the tires appear to be American replacements as they have the standard sizing markings on them, and the spark plug says Made in the USA so it appears to be a replacement also. The back part of the frame seems to be a more basic angle iron construction to me so this part might be theater made? The front forks and frame is a very unique design with the horizontal suspension springs as shown. No rear springs, just a very unique seat made of springs and on springs for cushioning. There was a leather seat wrap of which some is still left but a large part is missing. I also have a loose piece of this leather that I will include. The gas tank is Effzett which I have seen on an old Croatian (Yugoslavia) outboard boat motor but I have no other information but that.

This is likely war spoils, as on the tank the GI's have jokingly named the bike "Flying Buttress" I assume because of the location of the name on the tank (right below the seat!). A very rare item, possibly one of a kind. You will be hard pressed to find another one like this anywhere in the world.

Attachments

This bike is currently for sale on ebay. Amazing piece of history here. Hope this hasn't been posted yet.

From the listing description:
The engine is a German manufacturer F & S "Sachs" Motorcyle SM98 dating to circa 1937, with a Yugoslavian? Effzett gas tank and a German Magura lever on the handlebar. I did notice the tires appear to be American replacements as they have the standard sizing markings on them, and the spark plug says Made in the USA so it appears to be a replacement also. The back part of the frame seems to be a more basic angle iron construction to me so this part might be theater made? The front forks and frame is a very unique design with the horizontal suspension springs as shown. No rear springs, just a very unique seat made of springs and on springs for cushioning. There was a leather seat wrap of which some is still left but a large part is missing. I also have a loose piece of this leather that I will include. The gas tank is Effzett which I have seen on an old Croatian (Yugoslavia) outboard boat motor but I have no other information but that.

This is likely war spoils, as on the tank the GI's have jokingly named the bike "Flying Buttress" I assume because of the location of the name on the tank (right below the seat!). A very rare item, possibly one of a kind. You will be hard pressed to find another one like this anywhere in the world.
You forgot to mention that you want $15,000 for it on eBay.. for 3 years now