X mas taco 22

I just started this build. I found frame fork and rims. I just pu this 80202 Briggs did a clean up on it. Repainted silver and rebuilt carb waiting on stickers to come. I cleaned up rims and sprocket. Frame needs some tlc. I’m going to remove forward peg and putting og pegs back on and kick stand.

Attachments

I Have been rewelding and fixing old repairs and my frame has had a fun life by the scars left behind. I powder coated Friday night and some nicks and dings are still present not a show winner lol but the feeling is there I did it a deep purple with a micro metallic. It’s a rider and something fun to build. I’ll make my own seat I’ll have to find some good pics I don’t have anything to go off except frame .

Attachments

Thanks it’s coming together. I didn’t have all stock parts and making some things myself. U guys have a top view pic of seat or the width of a stock one. I’m try to see if it fits inside of frame or the center of the frame tube perimeter?

Attachments

Mine is a 68 i was told no serial. I was told that’s the narrow seat inside rail so that’s what I made did my own seat the foam is firm enough for an adult and I added a square edge raised flat pleat seat cover a hot rod version of the heat seam og cover it looks bitchen.

Attachments