YAMAHA 3-WHEELER, 125 2-stroke

anybody know anything about these.this ones for sale near me.says it runs great and is in excellent condition.looks pretty good in the pics.what year might it be?

Folks-

I've got a digital Clymer manual for the 200 and 225, should be pretty similar.

Shoot me a email address if you want a copy?

It's 188 MB for the normal version, I made an optimized pdf at 37 MB
About 280 pages

The 3 wheeler was a ton a fun. I bought it brand new in 1985 and rode it in the snow all that year. It has been parked in the garage since 1985. Last year I dug it out of the garage and cleaned it up because I thought I had a buyer. Very low hours, near mint. The tank was all gunked up and I needed a new air cleaner. Started right up after that:thumbsup: Now its buried in the garage again:laugh::laugh: If my memory serves me...........4 speed. I have the owners manual some place and a title. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

MikeBear

I owned one years ago larger than a 125 though, and it was scary fast! It's possible to make a turn in such a way that it'll easily roll over. So if you buy one, be careful with it.

I agree with Mike on the tipping issue, I had a honda atc200 when I was younger and it was easy to tip, but you could cut really tight corners and if you got low and leaned into it you could drift it forever. A friend of mine had a 125 Yamaha three wheeler like that and it was fast, it beat my honda off the line every time. You can't got wrong with a good old trike. :thumbsup: