You Won't Be Disappointed

You're going to have to post a price Rooster. You might want to add photos, and shipping information and location as well, though the later are not required like price is. Thanks!

Rooster63

Disappointed your making every hunt and peck through a 10 page thread to get information and answer questions you can have answered in a few sentences.

Just being brutally honest, not trying to offend.
My bad. I just thought that whomever may be interested might like to see what all has been done to the Mini Bike. My apologies.

Rooster63

Disappointed your making every hunt and peck through a 10 page thread to get information and answer questions you can have answered in a few sentences.

Just being brutally honest, not trying to offend.
Please, please, please don't take this the wrong way but, there have been 171 Views, and basically only one complaint. Again, I feel bad about the only complaint. I went about it the wrong way.

NorCal

Please, please, please don't take this the wrong way but, there have been 171 Views, and basically only one complaint. Again, I feel bad about the only complaint. I went about it the wrong way.
Just trying to be constructive, thank you for taking the feedback so graciously. I can be a little to direct at times. You seem like a nice guy. Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

Rooster63

Just trying to be constructive, thank you for taking the feedback so graciously. I can be a little to direct at times. You seem like a nice guy. Good luck with your sale.
Thank you, Sir. I really don't mind if I don't sell it, and I'm sure that I won't. When I pass away, maybe someone can/will enjoy it.