Zinc plating for mini-bike parts for sale

Folks.
I've been very busy with the burnishing. So much so, I haven't been able to work on my own projects or even keep up with posting burnishing pics. I still have my day job too!

I'd mentioned in the past I was interested in doing zinc plating because I was getting steel parts from you guys and sending them back raw steel. In particular the sprockets, brake adapters, kickstands, and unusual axle bolts were zinc plated.

The time has come where I can offer this process to members in our community.

My tank opening is 24" x 12" and about 18" deep. The DC power supply is 30A/30V capable. The tank is heated and agitated.

I've been like a kid in a candy store practicing on my own parts while I taught myself the process.
Here are just some of the parts I've done already.

Pricing.
The commercial platers don't want small jobs which is why they charge $80 to $100 minimum. That also assumes you brought in the parts perfectly paint free, grease free, rust free, etc., We all know a good paint job is 80% prep, 10% application, and 10% post. Plating is no different.

Intro pricing is going to be $40 for a up to a 10" sprocket.
Brake hubs $20.
Axles and steering shaft bolts are $10.
This assumes the part is perfect and ready for plating. You do all the prep.

I'm very aware not everyone is set up for paint stripping, blasting, pressing bearings, and related prep. We can talk about prep on a case, by case basis. It will affect the price.

I want to limit this to parts of this size and not do strings of common nuts, bolts, washers. If a bolt has rare size, or rare head marking I can possibly be talked into doing them.
I'm okay with acorn nuts, yokes, clevis pins, spacers, bushings, and levers. Brake rods are fine so long as they are shipped properly and not at risk of damage in shipping.

Just an FYI.... Zinc electro-plating creates hydrogen gas during the plating process. Heat treated parts and springs are highly succeptable to a phenom. called hydrogen embritllement. Which under specific condition can cause the parts to break. It is an industry practice to post-plate bake these types of parts to drive the hydrogen out that was put in by the plating process. It does not eliminate it but gets it down to a safer level. Depending on the hardness of the part dictates the bake time. Temperature is the same for all cycles. Though you should know.
Regards,
Joe51