New profile posts

Please do not equate this to an insult or a low ball offer. I am interested in your Tri Sport, but, since I am nearly 1000 miles away, I have to consider my own costs in the over all purchase. With that said, I would offer $300, I pick it up next weekend.
I am new to this posting, conversation on here. I got your email. Question. Was the Bonanza BC1300SH on ebay recently with a Speedway Sachs engined mini. Are those yours as well.?
How do I tell what year my Manco Thunderbird is and what years did they make them?
Kyminibiker
Kyminibiker
around this same time they also changed the forks a little bit. they did away with the spring cups that teh springs would thread onto and simply thread the springs right on the forks. I am not 100% positive on the year ranges for the end of the production as I have seen some listed as 2005 and 2010 models, but those people could have simply made an error, i'm not totally sure on that.
Kyminibiker
Kyminibiker
my first t bird didn't even have seat shocks, just some brackets in its place but its a easy retrofit to shocks as the brackets and everything else is there. I "think" this means mine was a earlier model t bird. I also "heard" the earliest ones had 10" wheels and shortly afterwards they switched to the 8" wheels. I wish I was more definitive in my info but I am still gatherin info as I go and get more confused lol
Kyminibiker
Kyminibiker
oh I almost forgot another detail on the newer version of the manco t birds, the older ones simply got a bolt through a tube for a neck, the newer ones got a larger tube and bronze bushins.
hello I have a jlo 230 electric start engine that needs a bottom end rebuild. I have a NOS crankshaft also. pm me if your interested. thanks
I saw an old post where you were asking about a Volcano stinger pipe. Did you ever have any luck.? I saw an old brochure once and not able to find it. I would like to try and duplicate if possible for my bike. Thanks. Richard
Hi Yes i have the Clinton i work a lot from Sunday thru Wed 12 Hour shifts send me you cell number or email and i will send you the pics that i have on my phone. Sorry for the trouble this engine and goodies are worth looking at.
you have had that thing waaaay too long!! Sell it to me!!
Snozzel
Snozzel
Too much history... And found a crew with a few different models and we have been staging rides, always ending up in downtown. Fired up again! Good luck!
Well back at the Mojave 500E soon. Cancer scare this spring stalled everything. Anyone know anything about the seat covers a member was going to make? Last thing before wiring and putting tank on. Then dust it off and pictures.
Thanks Manchester1. Didn't realize I was in an inappropriate place to post.
manchester1
manchester1
No problem. That's what we call hijacking somebody's thread. Lol. You would never find what your looking for in a thread totally about something else.
My 1979 build on a frame of unkown origin which included both wheels and you can see they were nice. The engine was a B&S 5 HP which had been planed down by previous owner for racing go-kart. It flew to say the least. Looking for the start of a new collection.