New profile posts

Hi Karen, I am interested in getting a seat made for a caper cycle I picked up. are you familiar with that bike? I believe its a falcon .It has a seat but its too dang tall. they had a shorter one that I prefer . thank you... pm me ! Mick
good evening. i have a williams bike and would love to talk to you. my cell is 909 228 5993 thank you and look forward to your call
would you still have Yankee boss parts bike? i"m looking for fenders and handle bars. Thanks Steve
Port Angeles, Wa. New to minibikes and just found this cool site.
Hopefully I can find info and parts here that will help with the restoration of the Indian MM5A.
And share the restoration here with photos and progress.
aaim, where abouts in tenn are you. my nephew is just outside Clarksville area and loves to ride. has mini bikes and 4 wheelers.
Not sure how to use this site
I think I have a wilier Chris cycle with a three speed Franco engine runs great looking to sell
New to this site I think I have a wilier Chris cycle mini bike with a 3 speed morini Franco engine runs great could definitely use a face lift looking to sell have no idea what it's worth can anyone help
Im looking for a set of straight 50cc Handle Bars. I'm not willing to pay a high price since a whole parts bike can be purchased for about $400 in So. Cal. You can contact me at hkillackey@aol.com Put SST Handle Bars in the e-mail Subject line or your e-mail is span trash. Thanks
I am working on a Taco 22 and looking for front fork lowers (I have the springs) Any ideas where I can get them?
Charles S
Charles S
You can buy new ones from tacominibikes.com
Thanks Rob my station was down in the boiler room and kind of involved in just doing my job but I was there doing my small part.