Recent content by 1971_MB1A

1. 1

Vintage Ruttman

Did any of the basic no suspension,non washer Ruttmans have the single piece tubing foot peg,and if so what year and model would that of been ?
  2. 1

Is this an ARCO ez rider?

I have a green one same model as yours.
  3. 1

I may be interested in your orange roller as trade if you could pm me a few pics.

I may be interested in your orange roller as trade if you could pm me a few pics.
  4. 1

Looking for 5 hp b&s 1970's vintage engine

Where are you located ?
  5. 1

Duster Chopper clutch cover chainguard

No problem. Give me a few days to look I may even have an extra correct original metal one not really for sale but may consider trade.
  6. 1

Duster Chopper clutch cover chainguard

Wow...very nice looking original duster. If you don't find an original metal cat duster chrome long chain guard/clutch cover,I have an original one I could send and lend you to use to make/have a copy made of one.
  7. 1

Wanted: Roller in New England area

I have a lil indian 600 frame with fork not that great but would be a good start. PM me if interested.
  8. 1

1969 Bird Mini Bike Forks And Questions.

For starters I would probably get the frame sandblasted then go from there. I'm pretty sure I actually have one of those frames with front end forks you could have for $50 plus the shipping if interested let me know and I will look to be certain.
  9. 1

Sears

Probably originally would of been a 3.5 hp Tecumseh. If you don't find the original engine I can pm you the numbers from one of my original engines so you know what to be in search of.
  10. 1

Sears

11. 1

Old Tecumseh model ID and age ?

Any idea as to what it was originally on...tiller,reel mower,edger etc? I have what I think is to be around a 1963 ish engine that I think is probably a lauson.
  12. 1

SPORT KING

It sold.
  13. 1

Help me ID my find #2

Posted for sale today on Mini Bikes Only.
  14. 1

SPORT KING

SPORT KING recently listed in New Hudson,MI looks pretty decent and fairly complete $500 obo (not mine)
  15. 1

Alexander and Reynolds Mini Bike

I have an all original unrestored arco metallic green chopper and the engine is silver on it.