Recent content by Addicted 2 Minis

1. Addicted 2 Minis

1960/61 Go Kart Cycle Greenhorn Enduro frame, forks and seat

1960/61 Go Kart Cycle Greenhorn Enduro, nearly impossible to find in this condition. Frame and forks are in excellent condition considering they're 60+ years old. Frame and forks have been powder coated in a metallic gunmetal grey although they appear more bronze under certain lighting. There...
  2. Addicted 2 Minis

I need help!!

The first picture is a stage 2 kit from the "Warehouse" and the second picture is a stage 2 kit from Go Power Sports, see what I mean?.
  3. Addicted 2 Minis

I need help!!

Seeing how nobody can be consistent of what a "Stage 2 kit" consists of and not knowing if you removed ALL the parts for the governor, it's really hard to give you any direction. A wet plug and white smoke could be oil in the cylinder, if you had the engine out and tipping it all around while...
  4. Addicted 2 Minis

I need help!!

Sounds like the needle and seat aren't sealing and the carburetor is just flooding the engine out. I'm assuming you had the carb apart, maybe the needle fell out and you didn't notice?
  5. Addicted 2 Minis

H25 Oil Quantity?

For what it's worth, here's my H25 data tags. The black one is from a 69 JC Penny or Bird and the white one is from my 70 Lil Indian. Both have 5/8" shafts, steel half tanks, rear exhaust and the mini bike type throttle returns. I did find a Craftsman H25 with a side exhaust but it was from a...
  6. Addicted 2 Minis

H25 Oil Quantity?

I'm not the super Tecumseh expert but I think that may be an H30 with an H25 blower housing?. I've never seen a side popper H25, at least not a factory mini bike engine. I'll take a look at my model numbers to see if they match your data plates.
  7. Addicted 2 Minis

Help Identifying Childhood Mini Bike.

If it seemed like a mini bike but had pedals, maybe it was some sort of MX moped?.
  8. Addicted 2 Minis

Help Identifying Childhood Mini Bike.

Heavy?, 70's-80's?, sounds like my Huffy Monoshock.
  9. Addicted 2 Minis

Family photo

It’s crazy how it goes, when they’re plentiful, it seems nobody wants them and they have to go on clearance. Now that you can’t find them, people are getting up to $600 for a used one. I think it’s funny how when the Trailmaster came out for $1,000 the price of the regular bikes went up too. My...
  10. Addicted 2 Minis

Family photo

That’s why I don’t want to put a Chikuni on my trail bike, I’m afraid that if I lay it down it’ll snap off and then I’d be screwed getting it home. I was watching the Gambler 100 video and that’s exactly what happened to someone, I thought to myself “And that’s why I don’t run a Chikuni”.
  11. Addicted 2 Minis

Coleman BT200X

unfortunately they aren't, they're 15x35x11mm (6202RS).
  12. Addicted 2 Minis

Coleman BT200X

I got the Wanda's for the CT today, silly me forgot to order the bearings though. I went to O' Reilly's to see what they had, $13.49 per bearing and they would have to order them, yeah, I don't think so!, $12.40 for 10 on eBay with free shipping sounds more like a winner to me. I always try to...
  13. Addicted 2 Minis

well now it wont start.

If you're running a Mikuni style carb without a fuel pump, it may be that the gravity feed isn't keeping up with the RPM's of the engine, using fuel faster than it can be supplied. It can also be that at your cruising speed of 45mph is right where the carb is transitioning between the low speed...
  14. Addicted 2 Minis

Family photo

Out of the 3 bikes, I would have to say the EX is the most comfortable, second would be the BT and third is the CT. Somehow I can't seem to stop riding the CT over the other 2 bikes though, now that it has the suspension forks. The steering geometry of the CT isn't the greatest on the trail...
  15. Addicted 2 Minis

Coleman BT200X

Just found this review on the "Warehouse" site. The review was left just days before I started this post. I wonder if the HiSun PTO vs. mounting holes are different than other clones?, Hmmmm.